Greek Yogurt

Options

Replies

• liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I like the Chobani or Oikoes by Dannon, practically any flavor. Great protein source.
  • ratellcm
    ratellcm Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Olympic Krema! Plain!
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Fage 0% with maple syrup and muesli!
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Fage 0% with tropical fruit - so soooo good!
  • TashaP2011
    TashaP2011 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I had some plain 0% Chobani and added some canned pumpkin, agave nectar and pumpkin pie spice - Was really yummy!
  • seph_house
    seph_house Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i can't often find the flavoured ones here in the uk but luckily i adore the 0% plain Fage. my two newest discoveries are a couple of heaped tspn in mashed potato (&some whole grain mustard) instead of butter is awesome, and used instead of milk on my musili gives a wonderful cool chewy mush which makes a wonderful summer alternative to porridge and hits the same comfort eating buttons for me.
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Chobani!! The Strawberry is my favorite.
  • Mandys_Getting_Fit
    Options
    I sometimes eat Oikos w/the fruit on the bottom, topped with about 1/4 cup of Kashi go lean original cereal for breakfast. It's SO GOOD! Something about the combination of sweet & creamy yogurt and the little crunchy bites of cereal is extremely satisfying to me. Thanks for reminding me to add it to my grocery list. :happy:
  • melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Chobani - Black Cherry
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Definitely the Plain Fage 2%. Usually mix in cocoa powder, honey, and walnuts.
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Chobani plain with frozen berries (or fresh in the summer!). Sometimes a little stevia or splenda.

For breakfast I add a quarter cup of granola with lots of dried fruit and nuts.

Keeps me full all morning
  • juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I prefer FAGE but it is always the most expensive ones. I'll eat Chobani but the flavored ones are far too sweet (with Fage, I only buy plain or the ones with the fruit/honey on the side so I can add it myself). If you have a Trader Joe's in the area, they do very good greek yogurt in the bigger tubs. I like the vanilla and the plain. You are all making me want to go and eat a yogurt right now, but I didn't bring it to work today : (
  • katatak1
    katatak1 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I love the Dannon Oikos blueberry (and it's cheaper too!), but for all my other "flavored" ones, I go with Chobani- Black Cherry, Vanilla, and Honey
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Fage 0% with a scoop of protein powder and a tablespoon of almond butter!

Hate the flavored ones - I'd much prefer to add my own frozen fruit!
  • pereztech930
    pereztech930 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I heard you can use Greek Yogurt as a substitute for sour cream. I tried the *athenos brand and it didn't work out very well....any one know of a good one to use? I want to find a substitute for sour cream in a burrito or tacos.
  • ruby_red_rose
    ruby_red_rose Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    *kitten* 2% with strawberry :)
  • LisaWeir74
    LisaWeir74 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Fage 0% plain but I add sugar free fruit spread or locally farmed honey.
  • vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I'll eat any of the plain ones because I like to add my own toppings (usually coconut butter, flax and a fruit like blueberries), but I think Fage then Chobani top my list.
  • manvsfood
    manvsfood Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Athenos and Chobani 0% with a drizzle of honey and bananas with bear naked's banana nut granola :}
  • gymjimdandy
    Options
    Chobani non-fat vanilla yogurt is the bomb! I put a full scoop of Intek Evolution protein powder in ti and have it after my workout. it gives me a good solid protein boost and lots of probiotics.:happy: