slim fast drinks...

Options
Does anyone drink these? I know they can be used as meal replacements or thats what I've heard but do they make you feel full and are they healthy? I've also heard about muscle milk. Any input would be awesome! :happy:

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Does anyone drink these? I know they can be used as meal replacements or thats what I've heard but do they make you feel full and are they healthy? I've also heard about muscle milk. Any input would be awesome! :happy:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

I used to drink them ..they are a good meal replacement but they just werent for me ..I needed to fix my relationship with food.
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    They are good for breakfast when you are in a hurry. They are actually pretty tasty! I like to eat food (rather than drink it) so I only do them for breakfast occasionally (when in a hurry) and never for lunch!

Good luck!:drinker:
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I tried one once. When I was hungry 15 minutes later on my way to work, I decided they weren't a meal replacement "for me":laugh: I too had to learn how to eat good, wholesome foods but just not be a pig. When I came here, I was eating upwards to 3000 calories a day with zero exercise. Now I eat around 1400 per day and most days walk 4 miles.

Glad you are here:) denise in OR
    They are good for breakfast when you are in a hurry. They are actually pretty tasty! I like to eat food (rather than drink it) so I only do them for breakfast occasionally (when in a hurry) and never for lunch!

Good luck!:drinker:
  • kpaulsen
    Options
    I will drink a glass of 1% milk at home while I'm getting ready for work (7-730ish). When I get settled in at work, I'll have a slim fast around 830 and I'm not hungry until 12:30 or 1.

I really like the Extra Creamy Chocolate...it tastes like liquid cocoa puffs cereal. No lie! I pour it in a little cup over ice and make it last.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I have used them after a workout. They're great for on the go.:happy:
  • VballLeash
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I might just try them for after workouts :happy:
  • VballLeash
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I might just try them for after workouts :happy: