Former or Active Duty Female Marines

Options
Any other female Marines out there who are looking to get back to their Marine Corps weight, or are currently active duty and just trying to maintain or lose weight to be between the height/weight standards?

I'm a former Marine myself, trying to get back down to the weight I was at in the Marines....it's been about 8 years since I've been out but I'm getting closer to my goal. About 29 more punds to go!!

Replies

• epona_mus
    epona_mus Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your service!!

- Grateful USMC daughter
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much!! That means a lot to me, and all other service men and women. :-)
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Not a female, but happy to help!

Semper Gumby.
  • Teresa527
    Teresa527 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Me!!
    I was in the Marine Corps from 1996-2004. I was medically discharged after I had back surgery. That is when I slowly started to gain weight.
    I have about 12 lbs. to go to get to the weight I was when I got out. I hope to get lower than that though.
    One thing I can say is that I am so glad I haven't lost much muscle mass since getting out. I just got gained weight on top of it. haha

How long were you in? What was your MOS?
  • Mari_marine
    Options
    I plan on enlisting and i know i dont meet the weight requirement and i jus twould like a little help because i know no women that have been in also some encouragement