I could just eat and eat and eat and eat...

Options
I've had a good dinner buuuut tonight I just feel I could eat for England!! Anything warm and delicious... It's cold outside and I've got a massive coursework to finish for tomorrow....
Hmmmm... beef stew... toast... lasagne... pancakes.... all these thoughts!
And I only had my dinner half an hour ago!! Tonight i just feel like a bottomless pit!

Replies

• amymaria91
    Options
    I hear ya!

I'm trying to drink and drink and drink to fill my tummy up
  • ruby_red_rose
    ruby_red_rose Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    When i feel like this, I drink a protein shake with peanut butter in it. It fills me up, keeps me full for a long time, and stops further cravings.
  • Sepa
    Sepa Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I had this and at. It was so yummy but now regretting it as I am stuffed. I have felt bloated for over an hour now!!
  • melsie20
    Options
    You have you answer, you are procrastinating on your coursework by munching. Unless you are truly hungry, I'd recommend going for a walk and then sitting down in a library and working on your coursework and getting it done, that will solve your munching problem.

I use to get that way when I use to have piano lessons and I didn't want to practice a certain song or part.. I'd go wander into the kitchen. Sometimes you just need to buckle down and do it :) It won't get done on its own while you are snacking.