OMG, I'm Overweight! Hooray!

Options
Finally, my BMI says I am no longer Obese, I am overweight! So weird how happy I am to be considered overweight, but I was 90 lbs away when I started about a year ago so this is a BIG accomplishment for me. I've been looking forward to getting to this milestone for quite some time now and I am so glad that I finally jumped that mark, never to return to Obese-land again :happy:

The next marker I am looking forward to is being under the weight I lied about on my driver’s license (only 5 more lbs) and then hitting my initial goal of being 175 (still over weight, but whatever), and the big 1-0-0 lbs lost!

I was so happy to see 185 on the scale this morning, it made my whole day!

Replies

• FluffyCanadianGirl
    Options
    Congrats!! I can't wait to be overweight!! :laugh:
  • Pooker89
    Pooker89 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congrats!
  • fininski
    Options
    congratulations :)
  • Kris10can
    Options
    haha I agree...I can not wait to be Overweight!!!
  • XAVTAY2
    Options
    Congrats...I can't wait to be underweight either...I have a long way to go but I know I can do it and congrats to you!~
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    excellent! I am 4 lbs from being overweight! 168.4 this morning...needing 164 :)
  • taylorromanyk
    Options
    Congratulations! <3
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • samichip
    samichip Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, congratulations :)
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    congrats !! I know the feeling. Soon you will be on the high end of normal weight and think how great that will feel ! Keep up the great work.
  • mandi_kaur
    Options
    congrats! i cant wait to be overweight also!!!! :)

keep it up! you'll be healthy before you know it! :)
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Thats inspiring wtg!
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, congratulation! I can't wait to get to that point.
  • page68
    page68 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I remember the feeling. I think I wept :) Once you get to healthy you'll be overjoyed!!

Good luck and good work!!
  • dobarber
    dobarber Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Shoot I can't weight to be obese(instead of morbidly obese that is)! Congrats on your hard work. You deserve it.
  • vscott913
    vscott913 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling! I can't wait to be overweight too! HA!! I DID, however, make a permanent move to ONEderland today... and THAT was a HUGE success for me. I haven't lived in ONEderland since about 1997 and that was only briefly... This time... it's FOREVER! Seems we're celebrating together today. Congrats girl! Keep moving toward "healthy!" ;-)
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's a great accomplishment!
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Well done to you!!
    It's a freaking fantastic feeling.
  • May63
    May63 Posts: 162
    Options
    I can't wait to be Overweight! 40 lbs to go
  • tangiesharp
    tangiesharp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I remember when that happened to me. No one could understand, but I was overjoyed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!