i have a headache question

Options
today i have had a nagging headache. kinda throbs at times on the right side if my head. I have had 9 glasses of water today and ate almost all my calories. I have been staying withih all my calorie, fat, protein ranges. And I have been very sluggish the past 2-3 days also. I just dont have any energy. I am exercising 4-5 days a week and I feel like I am getting better with my excercises. So what might be my problem? My hubby thinks my body is changing so much that it is draining me, I have lost 18 lbs since Jan 22:happy: :happy: . A friend told me that sometimes the toxins in your body can make you feel weak too:frown: :frown: . Has anyone else been through this? And if so, how long will it last? I thought I was supposed to feel more energized. I just dont get it.

Thanks guys, you are the best!!!!!:love::love: :smile: :smile: :love: :love:

Replies

• timetoembrace
    Options
    today i have had a nagging headache. kinda throbs at times on the right side if my head. I have had 9 glasses of water today and ate almost all my calories. I have been staying withih all my calorie, fat, protein ranges. And I have been very sluggish the past 2-3 days also. I just dont have any energy. I am exercising 4-5 days a week and I feel like I am getting better with my excercises. So what might be my problem? My hubby thinks my body is changing so much that it is draining me, I have lost 18 lbs since Jan 22:happy: :happy: . A friend told me that sometimes the toxins in your body can make you feel weak too:frown: :frown: . Has anyone else been through this? And if so, how long will it last? I thought I was supposed to feel more energized. I just dont get it.

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

I have headache issues I finally linked it to caffeine ..it usually happens the day after I have coffee...also happens when I space out my meals to far apart.....
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem about a week ago and now I am fine.I think it is just toxins releasing from your body changing and adjusting to the new way you eat and exercise.It will get better either tomorrow or the next day.It only lasted about 3 days for me and now I am fine.Just keep your head up and take a break for a day if you need to recooperate.I hope this helps.