Anyone celebrating a BIRTHDAY this month??

Options
HAPPY BRITHDAY TO US (mine is today)!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Was I the only one (as a kid) who had to choose if I wanted birthday presents or Christmas presents, ahaha?? December was the worst month to have a birthday growing up!! Anywho, Hope you have a wonderful BDAY and a very Merry Christmas!!

Replies

• ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Iwill shyne happy birthday- With you on the one gift for both bday & Christmas together. Also I got a bday cake with poinsettias (although it was good), but not Birthday themed. LOL

My Birthday is 12/22.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Happy birthday.

Mine isn't this month though, it's next.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Mine is thursday! there's a line forming to give spankings. i'm excited!
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    My birthday is December 30 and I have always hated it! when I was young, I would get "this is for your birthday AND Christmas" WTF? Why did I deserve to get jilted when everyone else got BOTH? And as I got older, it was hard to plan something with friends because they would either be too broke from Christmas to do anything, or out of town. Sucks. just sucks. Now, I just have it go on by like it's just another day.
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday. Mine is Dec 10. I was fortunate enough to get presents on both my birthday and Christmas. One year I did get a snowman ice cream cake.
  • Alishia_655
    Options
    Happy birthday!! OH and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

My birthday isn't until January, but money was always tight growing up so some years I did have to choose. In 2010 I got the best gift EVER! My daughter was born 4 days before my birthday. =) Never can top that one for me!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday. Mine is Dec 10. I was fortunate enough to get presents on both my birthday and Christmas. One year I did get a snowman ice cream cake.

It's the abnormal cakes and stuff that I regret -- I vividly recall the other kindergartner's getting birthday crowns while my paper birthday hat was in the shape of a Christmas tree. And my five year old self really wanted that crown. In pink. Not a tree in green with a red band to plop it on my head.

On the flip side, I usually got gifts off of my Christmas List for my birthday. Occasionally a big gift would be a combined thing, but usually it meant/means that people buy me gifts I really want.
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    Happy birthday!! OH and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

My birthday isn't until January, but money was always tight growing up so some years I did have to choose. In 2010 I got the best gift EVER! My daughter was born 4 days before my birthday. =) Never can top that one for me!

Awe, thats awesome. My daughter was born on the 1st--NEW YEARS DAY!!
  • Iwillshyne
    Options

Sooo lucky!!
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    Thx for sharing guys and again Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!!
  • polarlove
    polarlove Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday! December babies are the best ;] I'm 23 tomorrow (8th)
  • Reecebullet
    Reecebullet Posts: 141 Member
    Options

Well, happy birthday for tomorrow!

I'm 19 on the 21st. :]
  • polarlove
    polarlove Posts: 72 Member
    Options

Well, happy birthday for tomorrow!

I'm 19 on the 21st. :]

thank you! happy birthday in advance to you :] enjoy the last of your teenage years haha