Women & T.O.M

Options
Hey Ladies,
So it's almost thar time of the month (the week before & PMS'ing) and I know I"m retaining water, ugh! I know there's not much I can do about it but are their any suggestions on how to lessen it a little bit? THANKS!

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    lower sodium and drink water. Remeber it is only temporary and don't freak out every month :D we just gotta deal with it!
  • MelissaRaeTerry
    MelissaRaeTerry Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    sighs
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    You should call a doctor. Retaining water is not natural.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I asked my wife, and she said it goes away after a couple of days. Hope that helps. :flowerforyou:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    sighs

ya
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Ladies - you can always join the period group to discuss matters of the vag:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/779-periods-period
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Sorry, this should be more informative.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Puberty+and+changes+in+a+woman's+body

I will give this information to my 12 yr old. Thank you so much!
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    The members of myfitnesspal.com are very helpful people when it comes to subjects such as food, nutrition, and health. While helpful, it is best to keep in mind that the community is not one made up of medical professionals. I would contact your doctor to discuss if retaining water is a normal symptom during menstrual cycles. This could be a medical condition that needs attention immediately to save your life. Please, make an appointment today.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I've seen adverts on the TV for pills that women can take for their menstrual period times that help with "bloating". Is that what this is? Can that help?
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I know this is slightly off topic ladies but heres a tough one. Can you try not to crab out on every thing your man does.

Edit: please :)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I find if I drink lots of beer I have no issues at all with retaining water.
    Hope this helps. :smile:
  • ajrulo
    ajrulo Posts: 50
    Options

AWESOME! :)
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options

:heart:
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I know this is slightly off topic ladies but heres a tough one. Can you try not to crab out on every thing your man does.

Edit: please :)

Omg...lmfao!!!

No wonder why you rock so much :tongue:
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I have no idea. However, this commercial always makes my lady bits feel extra special.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxW_ZCd64tg

Hope that helps. :flowerforyou:
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Wow. Lots of rude comments.

I'm sorry that you weren't able to post an issue and get help. There isn't much you can do. However, there are bloat supplements/vitamins you can take.
  • Athens30
    Options
    Watch your sodium intake as someone else advice and you could try to take a diuretic, like Midol Complete which has a diuretic in it. Also ignore the dumb/rude comments :)
  • demonNIИ
    Options
    Anyone else here LOOSE weight the week leading up to it? My weight drops right before and rises right after for 2 weeks.... I love that week before.
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    thpmsagain.jpg

:laugh: Drink lots of water, watch the sodium intake and for goodness sake, keep working out. I know you won't feel like it but it'll make you feel less crampy and bloaty. Trust me.