My stomach seems to growl all the time.. HELP...

Options
Okay.. so I workout most days of the week for at least 30 minutes or more..... I eat several times a day... whenever I eat anything I try to make sure it has carbs and protein as I know protein is the filler.... Here's my problems... for instance today ate breakfast did fine.. worked out for 30 mins around 11amish... went home had lunch around 1215ish... by 2:30 stomach was growling.. had my snack... now it's 4:30 and my stomach is screaming again.. I haven't even gotten home from work yet...... so should I eat a snack again or wait it out???? It's not dehydrations.. I've drank 80 oz of water already today..... So does my stomach growling mean I definitely need to eat I mean at what point is too much... is it that my metabolism is kicked up due to the working out so I need more??? As I type these they seem like dumb questions that I already know the answer too.. however I am asking them.....

Replies

• summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Small meals did not work for me at all. I'm much happier with three meals that are satisfying, and much less likely to overdo it at the end of the day when my resolve is most likely to crumble!
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    First of all...You have lost 42 pounds! Congratulations! :drinker:
    Secondly, my guess is your metabolism is working very efficiently. If you feel hungry and are not gaining, then feed your bod...after all, it's asking for it.
    Again, many congrats on your weight loss!
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    My stomach does this all the time too and I eat 1,600 to 2,000 it's crazy :)
  • lexibelk
    lexibelk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Maybe add some fiber?
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    My stomach does this all the time too and I eat 1,600 to 2,000 it's crazy :)

Do you think that's a sign of awesome metabolism?? LOL
  • Chilliaddict
    Chilliaddict Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem too and it started around the second seek into my diet change so i'm not sure if my metabolism has gotten faster but i just know i'm hungry alot more ..