??excercises for burning belly fat??

Options
2»

Replies

• DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    There is no exercise to target body fat. That's proven. You can tone certain areas and tone the muscle, but you can not target where you lose the fat. I wish it wasn't that way, but it's the truth. Good luck and I'm here if needed for support. :smile:
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    What biggest Loser videos r u doing? Which one is the best?
    [/quote]

I really like Volume One. I do the warm-up, High Intensity Cardio, Sculpt & Shape and then the cool-down. 60 minutes total. I have tried Volume 2 but prefer this one so far.
  • clwilliams222
    Options
    always make sure that no matter what kind of exercising you are doing, that you keep your back straight and keep your stomach tight, which will help to keep them firm, crunches are great, but just the plain basic crunches will get kinda repetitive so try mixing it up with lower leg lifts, crunches on an exercise ball, side lifts, etc. and like other people on here said pilates is good because the main thing in those exercises is to keep your core strong and it will really help to train them, to me the most challenging ab workout is the hanging leg lifts, it works my whole stomach (including the very lower part that always seems to have that little pouch that im trying to get rid of!) and cardio cardio cardio!!!!! you cant really choose what part of your body you want to lose the fat on, it will come off from wherever it wants to pretty much, my stomach seems to be taking the longest out of everthing else to shrink...but everone is different so keep on exercising and hopefully you will get to where you want to be soon