I hate to exercise!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• CaoimheAine
    Options
    Exercising is about releasing those endorphins! Find something you enjoy doing, don't worry too much about the cals. You will learn in time to love it. It really is the best thing for you :)
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    I hate exercise too and barely do any. I don't mind riding my exercise bike that much as long as there is something good on Tv. I do like the way that chic on bodyrocktv looks though and I may actually try that, I want that body, I probably will never have it, but I want it and when I want something I go after it. Make something your goal and be damn determined to reach it no matter what.

I WANT THAT BODY, TOO!! But with a little more T&A! LOL

The OP deactivated his/her account... But I still wanted to chime in because I'm in the same boat. I'm an "all or nothing" type of person, so I joined a work challenge that starts next week with the people in my new department AND I'm joining the Gold's Gym 12 week challenge in hopes of bustin my @ss for the $75,000 prize!

My last foot surgery was over a year ago... No more excuses for me. I know I'm going to hate life for a while when I start next week, but I hope to learn to love it when my body starts transforming! :bigsmile: