Day 1 of week 2 @ the gym

Options
mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
Ok after my Sunday/Monday off from the gym today is Day 1 of week 2. It was an okay workout it would have been better if the gym wasn't so packed and I could get on the machines that I wanted too. But I still burned 525 calories which isn't good because 500 is my min I prefer to burn 600-700- But oh well tomorrow is another day hopefully it wont be so packed.

Replies

• mrsyac2
    Options
    Ok after my Sunday/Monday off from the gym today is Day 1 of week 2. It was an okay workout it would have been better if the gym wasn't so packed and I could get on the machines that I wanted too. But I still burned 525 calories which isn't good because 500 is my min I prefer to burn 600-700- But oh well tomorrow is another day hopefully it wont be so packed.
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    wow... 500 is a lot of calories. how long do you go on a machine for?
    is that number based off of what the machine says or an HRM?
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    wow... 500 is a lot of calories. how long do you go on a machine for?
    is that number based off of what the machine says or an HRM?

Its based off my HRM. Im not too proud of the 500 I wanted more but what can you do.
    I did cardio for 30 + cool down (I don't stop pumpin in the cool down) then I go and hit the weights all while keepin my heart rate up. Then if I didn't burn at least my min I will get on the treadmill or something to get me atleast to my min calorie burn.