first day on MFP and looking forward to many others

Options
This is my first day on MFP and I am feeling very motivated and I hope the motivation will last long enough to see results! By introducing myself I hope it will help me remain on this site. Sorry there is no photo of me - I have been standing behind the camera since gaining all of the weight.

Anyway, hope to have many more updates in the future! Look forward to hearing from others!

Replies

• bexxgirl
    bexxgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think you'll definitely find everything you need for your journey on this site. It's been a life-changer for me so far - totally different to everything else I've tried. And I do mean I've tried EVERYTHING ELSE! :flowerforyou:
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You've taken the first step.
  • raelynn73
    Options
    This is my first day also. I have a friend who is usng this site and she has lost 6lbs in 3 weeks.
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Be sure to make sure to take before pictures! When the weight loss slows, you will still be able to see physical progress if you take pictures. Good luck to you, and feel free to add!
  • Kris10can
    Options
    Welcome!! You will definitely do well with all of the support here...I have been on for 2 weeks and I love it!!
  • shrianna
    shrianna Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's great! I hope I have as much success.!
  • Shirlann46
    Shirlann46 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have tried everything also. MFP holds me accountable for my Eating and Exercise. My Daughter introduced me to this Fabulous Group but it took me a couple weeks to join. WHY??? I was so tired of failing at all the Weight Loss Gimmicks out there. I do belong to TOPS and was so disgusted because I wasn't losing Weight. I ended up being so depressed until now. I am so upbeat now and happy with myself. MFP has helped me so much.
    You will find so many Groups to Join-which I belong to 2 right now. They help me to stay motivated.
    Again, Welcome to MFP.:smile: