another new member!

Options
So I've been using the mobile app for a couple days now just for the calorie tracking, but I've only just realized that there's a website to go with it! Somehow I missed that memo... But it's okay because I finally paid attention to the welcome page of the app that says there's a website, hehe. Silly me! Oh and I'm so glad that I did come to this website. It's always better to do things with company, especially the very difficult task of losing fat. Friends? :)

Replies

• theunimpossible
    Options
    haha, hai! I'm new too :)
  • snugglesworthjr
    snugglesworthjr Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Yay newbies!
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    You are not the only one to do this. I did it but you are correct this is a great place to get support from GREAT people. We are family. Get angry, make up but always feel happy when a NSV or SV is reached. (non scale victory and scare victory) Welcome.
  • snugglesworthjr
    Options
    happy when a NSV or SV is reached. (non scale victory and scare victory).

What is a non scale victory and a scare victory?
  • pirate4hire
    Options
    Welcome! The NSV (non-scale victory) is anything not related to the number on the scale, i.e. fitting into those jeans you couldn't just last year. While the SV (scale victory) is your weight loss.
  • tonyamc1234
    Options
    welcome! im new also so anyone that would like to add me feel free to. im looking for all the motivation i can get!
  • snugglesworthjr
    Options
    Welcome! The NSV (non-scale victory) is anything not related to the number on the scale, i.e. fitting into those jeans you couldn't just last year. While the SV (scale victory) is your weight loss.

Ohhhh. Thanks!
  • asmartin81
    asmartin81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started this last week, I want to loose weight to keep up with my 3 active boys...looking to be one hot mama =) I need lots of motivation!