Taking Dave's advice Shocking right!

Options
LOL! :laugh: Just kidding Dave! :happy: I gained 2 pounds since weigh in last Sunday. I think I had a lot of water weight loss last week though since I was taking antihistamine for my chest and head cold which is a diuretic for me. So I remembered what Dave198lbs said about the whining and I worked out with a trainer today(I get one hour with my gym plan), and I came home and did 30 minutes on my bike. I was not able to exercise much last week because my chest hurt really bad every time I got on the bike or even walked into school from the bad chest cold, so I figure the lack of exercise when I had been exercising regularly for a month was to blame so I exercised! Oh no I have Dave in my head now telling me what to do. Thanks for the good advice though!:drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
118984.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

My favorite post for answers:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again

Replies

• AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    LOL! :laugh: Just kidding Dave! :happy: I gained 2 pounds since weigh in last Sunday. I think I had a lot of water weight loss last week though since I was taking antihistamine for my chest and head cold which is a diuretic for me. So I remembered what Dave198lbs said about the whining and I worked out with a trainer today(I get one hour with my gym plan), and I came home and did 30 minutes on my bike. I was not able to exercise much last week because my chest hurt really bad every time I got on the bike or even walked into school from the bad chest cold, so I figure the lack of exercise when I had been exercising regularly for a month was to blame so I exercised! Oh no I have Dave in my head now telling me what to do. Thanks for the good advice though!:drinker:

118984.png

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • little_wolfie
    Options
    Oh man, I think I had what you did. I had one of those killer painful coughs in my chest too and tonight is the first time I've worked out in like, 3 weeks. I am PWNED but feeling so good that I did work out!

Oh and I lost like, 5 lbs, but that's because when I was sick I didn't eat anything, so I'm already gaining it back :grumble:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    congrats...and thanks I think....LOL..
    once begun we are half done
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    It was definitely a compliment Dave sometimes we all need a voice in our heads that gets us to get our butts in gear. Thanks for being mine!:drinker:

118984.png

• AmyNVegas
    Options
    Oh man, I think I had what you did. I had one of those killer painful coughs in my chest too and tonight is the first time I've worked out in like, 3 weeks. I am PWNED but feeling so good that I did work out!

Oh and I lost like, 5 lbs, but that's because when I was sick I didn't eat anything, so I'm already gaining it back :grumble:

Mine is almost gone just a bit of a cough and some runny nose but I am able to breath and feel a lot better when I walk and exercise. My sis can't seem to get rid of it though.:frown:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    you made my day..thank you:smile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

I love that!! Very cool way to look at pretty much anything Dave:drinker: :bigsmile:
    FC:heart:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

I love that!! Very cool way to look at pretty much anything Dave:drinker: :bigsmile:
    FC:heart:

yea...it helps get me going...wish I could take credit for it but I read it somewhere and it stuck
    it's all good