introducing myself

Options
I have gained 40 pounds over the last 4 years. I am tired of it. My wife and I are making changes in our life. We started a few days ago exercising and eating right. We just joined myfitnesspal.com yesterday. We are doing this for ourselves and each other. I have also signed up to run in a 5k on march 24th. So I am training for that as I am getting fit. Wish us luck on weight loss and me on completing the 5k. Thank you. Will

Replies

• ja4bs
    ja4bs Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi Will,
    Your name caught my eye. I am back on MFP after loosing over 20 pounds this spring and putting most of it back on. I didn't have MFP friends before and am finding that it helps to have some. I would love to add you and your wife too! It is really nice to log in and see the support from your friends on here. Us Forbes ppl need to stick together right? :o)
  • wmlpd6
    wmlpd6 Posts: 135
    Options
    Hi Will, my name is Will also. Welcome to MFP to you and your wife. Good luck to both of you in your fitness goals. Lots of good, encouraging folks on here so I am sure you will find plenty of support and encouragement. I will be happy to offer mine if you would like. ja4bs said Forbes ppl need to stick together, well so do us Wills. After all where there's a will there's a way, so with two Wills this should be easy-cheezy, right?
  • scamberlous
    Options
    I'm so proud of you, baby! I'm glad that I have you in my life! I'm sorry that I helped you pack on those pounds, but I promise I will also help you take them off! I love you! XOXO