Did you have hiccups but still lost weight?

Options
I'm just wondering if many of you had hiccups along the way but managed to lose weight regardless? By hiccups I mean occasional binges etc.
I did today and feel so awful but of course I'm getting back on track tomorrow.

Replies

• rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I think we all do. But the point is to move on, push it behind you, tomorrow is a brand new day.
  • fordster99
    fordster99 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I have had many. I know that is why its taken me longer than it takes some people to lose weight. I have had several since Thanksgiving and I need to get back on track. I do try to keep up with the exercise though so I know that helps. Even with all of the hiccups, I have still managed to lose over 70lbs this year so I am ok with that. Slow and steady....
  • Rachiepie6
    Rachiepie6 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    bahaha i thought you meant actual hiccups.. I was like how does that stop weight loss? lol
    gotta allow treats here and there
    whenever you make a mistake, use it to encourage yourself to not do it again
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! Lots of them.
    But, I'm 21kg (46 pounds) lighter than in January and planning to stay around or under this weight for the long term. I still have days when I make unhealthy food choices, but I know that if most days are healthy days then I'll be OK.
    And you will be too.
  • titletown
    titletown Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    PIck me! Many hiccups over the past couple years of my journey.

Had one last week, Thanksgiving turned into a 4 day cheat weekend...

Back on track this week and all is well now though.

I don't think any normal person can honestly say they've never stumbled :)
  • stevenleagle
    stevenleagle Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I had one yesterday! Oh and a few days ago...
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    every evening!
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    since were all in it for the long haul not just temporarily im sure everyone has had one i mean u cant go every day of the restt of ur life staying under every single day u gotta reward urself sometimes just occasionally and get right back on track
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    bahaha i thought you meant actual hiccups.. I was like how does that stop weight loss? lol
    gotta allow treats here and there
    whenever you make a mistake, use it to encourage yourself to not do it again

Me too!.. I clicked on to find how getting hiccups stopped you losing weight too!!! :laugh:
  • andrea7164
    Options
    Thanks guys!

I'm glad i'm not the only one.
    I just hate thinking about all my good work that i'm undoing....especially at the gym but tomorrow is definately a new day.
  • queenjme
    queenjme Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh have i ever lol i had my birthday that seemed to be a week long celebration and after two weeks of not jumping on the scales i was suprised to see i still lost 3 kgs nearly feel over