Yet another Fitness Pal joins the gang!

Options
I have been at this site for only a few days now, but am already in love! :heart:

I am 33, female, married, and currently live in New England.

Over the years, I have let my weight fluctuate a bit, and want to put a stop to that by being conscious of what I eat, and by exercising as close to daily as I can.

Currently, I am stuffing myself into all the clothes I bought a few years ago when I finally reached a healthy weight. Since the weather turned cold back in November, I have been steadily increasing what I've been eating, hence the having to stuff myself into my clothes! :sick:

I want to lose enough weight that those close fit, and fit loosely!

I do have an exercise routine -- that is the hardest part of exercise, developing a routine! -- but am trying to increase the amount of exercise I do, and also vary the type.

I have been lurking here at the forums and read tons of great posts -- I will probably jump in soon and ask some questions. Lots of knowledgeable people here, for sure! :happy:

So ... hi everyone! :heart:

Replies

• flinchyny
    flinchyny Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have been at this site for only a few days now, but am already in love! :heart:

I am 33, female, married, and currently live in New England.

Over the years, I have let my weight fluctuate a bit, and want to put a stop to that by being conscious of what I eat, and by exercising as close to daily as I can.

Currently, I am stuffing myself into all the clothes I bought a few years ago when I finally reached a healthy weight. Since the weather turned cold back in November, I have been steadily increasing what I've been eating, hence the having to stuff myself into my clothes! :sick:

I want to lose enough weight that those close fit, and fit loosely!

I do have an exercise routine -- that is the hardest part of exercise, developing a routine! -- but am trying to increase the amount of exercise I do, and also vary the type.

I have been lurking here at the forums and read tons of great posts -- I will probably jump in soon and ask some questions. Lots of knowledgeable people here, for sure! :happy:

So ... hi everyone! :heart:
  • lor04311916
    Options
    welcome and good luck :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.