For anyone trying to kick a nutella habit...

Options
I think this image has just put me off nutella for good... blergh...

B6DQ7.jpg

Replies

• RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Gross! Thanks for sharing! Haha! x
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    that does look disgusting but still hasn't put me off. in fact it just makes me want strawberries n nutella right now, lol!!
  • andiechick
    Options
    btw, wtf is that on top of the 'cheese'??
  • kiwi1855
    kiwi1855 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    fairly certain that is that crab-flavored pollock aka imitation crab meat...
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Grrrr now I want Nutella, but without all that other crap on it :explode:
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Justin's chocolate hazelnut butter all the way, super good and way less sugar than nutella!
  • kiwi1855
    kiwi1855 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    lol sorry... I now have the entire picture as a mental image when I'm thinking nutella... and I can't seem to separate it... so to me, this creates a negative enough association that it is just "oh god... I don't want to eat that"...
  • rosieraven
    rosieraven Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I prefer to make my own "nutella"... :) Get a really good food processor, make your own hazelnut paste in it--add cocoa powder and a bit of splenda, and enjoy ^_^
  • rosieraven
    rosieraven Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    As to kicking bad habits, I have an unhealthy addiction to cheesy poofs... Especially the ones you can get in a drum at Target. XD Had a few over Thanksgiving weekend, then I got the flu that Saturday night... Now I can't even look at them. >.< It's been soup and salad for me! Lol fingers crossed it'll last, because I've already dropped the Thanksgiving pounds, plus an extra pound off my last weigh in!
  • andiechick
    Options
    thought it looked like crab. the red bit just put me in mind of strawberries for some reason tho and that's the image i have in my head!! guess my imagination must be too strong to be put off, haha!!
  • lurelw
    lurelw Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    So maybe next time we are feeling nauseous and sick we should just eat some of our most tempting foods ;)
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Justin's chocolate hazelnut butter all the way, super good and way less sugar than nutella!

I actually thought that stuff was pretty gross. I'd almost rather make my own.
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I kicked nutella cold turkey. Took my jar and threw it away it was horrible but, had to be done lol
  • craftydeb
    craftydeb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have a bag of hazelnuts just waiting to be cracked and roasted for making my own...but I still have a jar from the store and I'M GONNA FINISH IT...pictures like that don't bother me because I like each thing individually....and no I'm not pregnant! LOL I just love it mixed with my homemade peanut butter and a braeburn apple...
  • craftydeb
    craftydeb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have that every night as a bedtime snack...sometimes with an orange on the side...
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    dang... I'll take two please... LOVE IT!!!
  • jb852013
    jb852013 Posts: 116
    Options
    Even though that is pretty icky I am still in LOVE with Nutella! :) I love to have a tablespoon or two with a thin sliced bagel in the morning. Thank goodness this website is helping me to control my Nutella urges. I used to go get the jar and eat spoonful after spoonful while watching tv. I think once I finished the whole jar in a day. Oops! Now I know why I was gaining lots and lots of weight.
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    My husband won't even by the stuff because I will sit down with a spoon and have at it! Sooooooo good!