Replies

• sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done x
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    The girl in the last picture looks like the daughter of the girl in the first. You look amazing!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    WOW congrats...
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I hope this is me in a few months.. Started at 163.. currently at 159, took my first picture yesterday
  • debloves2ride
    Options
    you are awsome!
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!
  • amberpryor
    Options
    That is so inspiring! I can't wait to be able to post "after" pics! You look outstanding!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Damn, you look AMAZING!! And I am loooooving those shoes in the last pic :)
  • Kickstand927
    Options
    You look beautifu. Your tummy is to toned, I hope I can reach my goals like you have one day. The ocean behind you looks incredible also :)
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Please do tell how you accomplished this =]
  • janeinspain
    janeinspain Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You are very beautiful! And you did great! Congratulations!
  • glcole54
    glcole54 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    this is amazingly inspiring it really makes me want to put down the biscuits and go for a run hahah how did you do it?? x
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    And you say you aren't done??? I agree, you looked terrific at 145... make sure not to lose too much! If you work on lifting weights primarily now you will ensure you don't shrink too much and it will help your physique even more! You look amazing already girly!

you looked absolutely stunning at 140. no need to lose any more. if you're happy at 126, then work on toning. it's amazing at how far you're come. either way, your loss is inspiring. but i think you looked the best at 140! i'm standing by that. if you want a happy medium, then 130-135..
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, great work!
  • nitnole711
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • jkuhn71
    jkuhn71 Posts: 199
    Options
    You look INCREDIBLE! I have to agree with a lot of the other people who said you don't need to lose anymore. Switch to focusing on weight training, but you definitely don't need to lose any more weight! Beautifully done!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • josiesumerlin
    Options
    Thanks for sharing you look so healthy, happy and beautiful!
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference. You look fabulous!
  • saraalam
    Options
    you look amazing,,,Congratulation,, How did you do it??? can you please share your diet plan?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!