Sooo

Options
I'm gettin weighed tomorrow..I always rely on the doctors office scales, as mine is off a few lbs. I'm relly sorta nervous because I had a horrible horrible binging weekend and now that I'm in school again, I barely find time to walk with an exception of weekends, I'll walk Fri, Sat, Sun. Thats it. I have 2 babies and a ton of homework! Ahh! I just needed to get it off my chest! I will be happy if I maintained , anything is better than gaining while trying to loose!:cry:

Replies

• Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I'm gettin weighed tomorrow..I always rely on the doctors office scales, as mine is off a few lbs. I'm relly sorta nervous because I had a horrible horrible binging weekend and now that I'm in school again, I barely find time to walk with an exception of weekends, I'll walk Fri, Sat, Sun. Thats it. I have 2 babies and a ton of homework! Ahh! I just needed to get it off my chest! I will be happy if I maintained , anything is better than gaining while trying to loose!:cry:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Are you able to walk around campus a little bit during your day?
    Do they offer exercise courses that you could fit in (that's what I did for a semester when I was stuck on campus over night)?
    I am sure you did okay.
    I am always going up and down on the scale.
    As my idol says.... "Just keep swimming!"

:flowerforyou:
  • Nikki143
    Options
    We do have ten minute breaks through out the day, I can't walk far for fear that my instructor will dock my points & I'm tryin to get a 4.0 GPA this mod..I do walk from school to the train station after school & sometimes I'll walk it in the morning,,,
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    See, you are getting in some exercise...just through what you are doing.
    I would maybe power walk in the halls or around your building on your breaks (if it works with your building). That's weird that your teacher would dock you for wandering too far....
    Sneaking it in where you can seems to be the best option, at least til things settle a bit.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    and drink that water!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    and drink that water!
  • Nikki143
    Options
    Ohh! I do! I have a 1.5 liter that I drink everyday..or atleast I try!
  • tysyry
    tysyry Posts: 30
    Options
    when I was in nursing school I had to really sneak in my exercise so I learned a few tricks. I would do butt crunches while brushing my teeth and do lunges while I was walking around the house. I also found some stairs that were close to my classroom and would run up and down them on my breaks. If you are creative you can get an amazing amount in during the day in little bits.
  • Nikki143
    Options
    Yeahhhh, That sounds good, except I'll feel like an idiot running around & having ppl watch me..I'm such a nerddd:blushing:
  • tysyry
    tysyry Posts: 30
    Options
    I actually had people from my class joining me. We would egg each other on and encourage each other. It's hard when you are in school because you are sitting sitting sitting. I also found studying hard without some snacks.....good luck.
  • sizeisanumber
    Options
    You can do it! Good luck!