Im so ashamed of myself

Options
Help me please........scold me or something....Yall i have been doing awesome since January and have almost gotten into my tens where i started in a 12/14 but.........since Sunday past i have gone nuts at night snitching and snacking....i feel so guilty i did get on my power ride afterwards, but im still beating myself up .........for some reason i cant seem to stay out of the kitchen at night example....last night i had a slim fast for dinner around 5 45 or so..........BUT!!! as soon as i got home my boyfriend decided he wanted taco bell sooooooooooooooo i willingly told him to get me a tostata and fresco taco...those arent the worst so i read .....but i had already had my caloric intake.....im supposed to do 1200 but i exceeded to 1525 and a little over on the other areas too...do you think that will throw me off too bad since i have done this for two or three evenings? Its ok now i have my frame of mind back now. Thanks!

Replies

• SHOPPINGDIVA
    Options
    Help me please........scold me or something....Yall i have been doing awesome since January and have almost gotten into my tens where i started in a 12/14 but.........since Sunday past i have gone nuts at night snitching and snacking....i feel so guilty i did get on my power ride afterwards, but im still beating myself up .........for some reason i cant seem to stay out of the kitchen at night example....last night i had a slim fast for dinner around 5 45 or so..........BUT!!! as soon as i got home my boyfriend decided he wanted taco bell sooooooooooooooo i willingly told him to get me a tostata and fresco taco...those arent the worst so i read .....but i had already had my caloric intake.....im supposed to do 1200 but i exceeded to 1525 and a little over on the other areas too...do you think that will throw me off too bad since i have done this for two or three evenings? Its ok now i have my frame of mind back now. Thanks!
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Going over by 300-400 a day for 3 days won't hurt you and if you have gained weight it's probably water from the extra salt in those meals.

Maybe try to eat REAL food at night and not just a slim fast. That is probably not enough OR your mind thinks it isn't.

Glad you are back on track though. Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I agree...skip those Slimfast things and eat something filling and yummy, then you won't feel like you need to reward yourself with Taco Bell.

That said, I don't think an indulgence per week will throw you off track...it's when you do it regularly that they start to stack up.

FWIW, I always save some calories for an evening snack. :wink:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    If we all beat ourselves up everytime we did this, we'd be dead...Move on, and forgive yourself. Plug away, like I'm trying to do. Thinkin' I'd really love a nap about now...:indifferent:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    If we all beat ourselves up everytime we did this, we'd be dead...Move on, and forgive yourself. Plug away, like I'm trying to do. Thinkin' I'd really love a nap about now...:indifferent: