115 down since 1 yr anniversary!

Options
So I missed my 1 year anniversary on the 4th cause I was super busy that day but here we go starting last Dec I was 318 I'm hoverin
g around 203 I went from morbidly obese bbmi to highest in the overweight bmi so far I've still got weight to lose but me and hubby have found another gym we can go to together so we are both recommited to finish getting to a healthy state and maintaining
1st pic was 5 years ago no clue on weight I'm guessing in the 300s
000_1153.jpg
2nd same thing 20
hair1.jpg
3rd drivers pic
IMAG0252-1.jpg
Starting side view

3089330_498.jpg
And a year later

IMAG0237.jpg
IMAG0239.jpg
IMAG0228.jpg
I was raised very unhealthy everything was fried my mom would bring home bk when she got off work at 1 am and the way she cooked I cooked for the first few years I couldn't have started this journey without mfp i feel so much more energy I work on my feet all day and don't have feet or leg pain anymore its amazing :)

Replies

• Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Way to go!
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    That is so inspirational ... congrats
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    You look incredible honey!!! Congratulations, you should be so incredibly proud!! :flowerforyou:
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration! You look beautiful. You should be so proud of yourself.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations on your success. Never go back, you look great.
  • simple82
    simple82 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Amazing!
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Congratulations to you. You are an inspiration to me. Thank you for posting this. You look amazing.
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! That is awesome!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    WOW, way to go! :D
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Great job :) Your eyes are so beautiful!
  • catfan
    catfan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Kickstand927
    Options
    Helping me to get recommitted, I am inspired!n You look amazing.
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, good work!

Katie
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely stunning, and frankly, like you can breathe again! kudos to you. you are an inspiration!
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning! Your hard work is definitely paying off, well done x
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    so inspirational. NICE NICE work!
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Girl you look awesome!!

These pictures are always so encouraging to me!! It's amazing the beautiful person (both inside and out) that comes out when people start taking care of themselves!
    Great job!!!!
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! All of your hard work has paid off so well. Very inspiring!!
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Your progress is amazing!! Great job and you look GOOD!!!

I grew up eating the same way. Which lead me to cooking unhealthy. I would cook rice , beans and potatoes with a little bit of meat , very little vegetable. Now I make sure I eat lots of vegetables and the starch is the smallest food on my plate. Oh I eat very little fried foods .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!