My weighloss journey began Aug 22, 2011

Options
Hello fellow MFP users. I joined the site about 2 weeks ago. So far so good. I started dieting and exercising on August 22, 2011. So far I lost 16lbs. and 5.25 inches. I will continue to diet and exercise for the rest of my life. This is me now, this is my life. Sure I fall off once in awhile when I crave, I have to satisfy my body somehow. I was going to the gym for 2 months, doing cardio and weight training. Then I started Insanity, I am now on month 2 week 2. After the new year I will start CheLEAN Extreme, I am excited. I am going to weigh in on Sunday and do my inches again. My goal weight is 145 lbs, right now I am 175lbs, I started off at 191lbs. MFP has been awesome for tracking my calories and exercises.

Replies

• harley_rose
    Options
    Welcome, it seems we are on the same time frame. I started in September but was doing the gym two months before every other day.. Started at 181, since joining I am down 22lbs.

you will get so much support here.. if you would like I will continue on this journey with you..just befriend me.