its beginning to feel a lot like christmas

Options
so, for the rest of the month... i will NOT go over my 1200 calories per day allotment. that's my story and i'm sticking to it. i've been going CRAZY with food since it started getting colder outside and i've put back on 10 pounds. yesterday, i got a pack of fudge covered graham crackers and damn near ate the whole thing... then went to a mexican restaurant after that. this is me attempting to be honest and account for my mishaps. any encouragement is greatly appreciated.

signed,
i dont want to be fat again.

Replies

• mcva929
    mcva929 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I think we all understand the urge to eat more during the cold weather. I, personally, like to think I'm preparing just in case I am forced to hibernate. It's hard to stick with something when the rest of world seems to want you to do otherwise. It's great that you realized your missteps and are working to correct them. We're all here to help you along the way :)
  • cassiemk85
    cassiemk85 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You got this! I know, it IS really tough when it starts to get cold outside and everyone is always eating delicious things during the holiday season! you are incredibly strong and have come such a long way, just keep reminding yourself how far youve come and you will be just fine!
  • mjvanommeren
    mjvanommeren Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    One day does not a trend make... now, your weightloss ticker -> THAT'S A TREND. (Congratulations by the way)

You've already started "the new you"... you fell off the wagon, "oh well" happens to us all. Welcome aboard again... you'll be back at your ideal weight in no time. If you fall off again for a bit... oh well - just NEVER give up.
  • iamvillanueva
    Options
    Ugh, I feel the same way. I've been working since spring to get rid of the weight gain from last winter! Last night, was a regular workout night for me and I was totally whining about having to go out in the cold and dark to get to the gym. As I grabbed my cozy, laying around the house pants, my husband says " No way, get those shorts on and get on the treadmill!" It was only for 30 mins and not near as good a workout as my boot camp class, but at least I did something....

And I resisted the urge for hot chocolate in the 18 degree weather this morning, too! That was difficult.