Help Me stay focused!!

Options
Okay so it's my birthday....They made a pineapple upside down cake for me at work. :bigsmile: I know my husband is going to want to take me to dinner tonight. Give me some tips on keeping my calories down today!! I'm afraid i'm going to fall off the wagon and I've been doing really good the past couple of weeks!

Replies

• cometnurse
    cometnurse Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Okay so it's my birthday....They made a pineapple upside down cake for me at work. :bigsmile: I know my husband is going to want to take me to dinner tonight. Give me some tips on keeping my calories down today!! I'm afraid i'm going to fall off the wagon and I've been doing really good the past couple of weeks!
  • marisa0918
    Options
    Well first off Happy Birthday!

hmm well I say make this your cheat day, but don't go overboard. Have a small piece a cake, order something grilled and healthy at dinner, and drink lots of water. And if possible try to do some exercises before or if you don't have time then after dinner....remember night time activities burn alot of calories wow did I really say that :embarassed: :laugh:
  • cometnurse
    Options
    Thanks! I'm trying to get most of my water in before I get home!! And hopefully tonight I'll burn alot of calories!:laugh: :laugh: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I'm with Marisa. Make today your cheat day but try to stay within reason. Enjoy yourself tonight and work it off tommorrow. One day willnot kill you.

ps Happy Bday:flowerforyou:
  • cometnurse
    Options
    Thank you!! I think I've just finally gotten in to a good routine and I'm scared to break it!! But your right a BDay is Special!!
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Most places have a lighter or guiltless menu these days, I've been making better choices, so now I know I can still go out. Enjoy your cake and dinner!!!