Skinny Tomato Soup!

Options
kellystjohn88
kellystjohn88 Posts: 52 Member
soooo good!

only 95 calories a serving with croutons or 69 and 0 fat with out!!!!!!!
NOM NOM NOM

http://twosistersskinnyrecipies.blogspot.com/2011/12/tomato-soup.html

Replies

• JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    That looks so good!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    bump
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    BUMP! Love tomato soup. :-)
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! I love tomato soup...this is perfect for dinner on a cold night!! =]
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Oh, I love tomato soups! Thanks for posting!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I made my own the other day. Had to be the easiest thing in the world. Just 'no-salt added' tomato paste and water. I threw some frozen vegetable mix in there just to have something to chew on.
  • dvarrassi12
    Options
    This would be perfect on a cold winter day!
  • mona24523
    Options
    Thanks I love Tomato Soup
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I made my own the other day. Had to be the easiest thing in the world. Just 'no-salt added' tomato paste and water. I threw some frozen vegetable mix in there just to have something to chew on.

This is how I make mine, tomato paste into low fat or skim milk for a little creaminess with s&p to taste. My son can never tell the difference between it and Campbell's.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

This is how I make mine, tomato paste into low fat or skim milk for a little creaminess with s&p to taste. My son can never tell the difference between it and Campbell's.

Why have I never thought of this before???? :drinker:
  • yellowdog77
    Options
    bump
  • cooper21120
    cooper21120 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options

Why have I never thought of this before???? :drinker:

That's what I'm wondering! That looks so easy!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options

Great idea! I think I'll go Trader Joe's low/no sodium paste on mine. Thanks for sharing your creation!:flowerforyou: