A new favorite - fast lunch

Options
chrissyh
chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
I realize sodium in these things isn't good but sometimes I need a quick fix...

Healthy Choice Honey Balsamic Chicken with rice broccoli and apple crisp - this is officially my favorite frozen meal!

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I realize sodium in these things isn't good but sometimes I need a quick fix...

Healthy Choice Honey Balsamic Chicken with rice broccoli and apple crisp - this is officially my favorite frozen meal!
  • DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I like when people give an opinion on the frozen entrees available, because I have bought so many that I've had to choke down or throw out. I have 20 min. for lunch usually when I'm working so use them about 3 days a week, anymore I stick to the same old ones I know I like, thanks for the info, I will be giving it a try!
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I really love the Weight Watchers smart ones Cranberry Turkey Medallions, although I have noticed that they are now making them without the stuffing, saves 100 cal, but not near as tasty! My other favorite is the Lean Cuisine Chicken and Baked Apples.
  • sblades
    Options
    I really like President's Choice Blue Menu Chicken and Pesto with Whole Wheat Rotini... also their Blue Menu Chicken Tikka Masala is so good. Both under 400 cals!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i really like the lean cuisine pasta dishes like ravioli. i add a 1/2 of a light cheese stick - cut up. then if i have chicken left over from the night before i cut it up and add it in. pretty fun to add stuff and play with them. either that or i am just weird. :noway:
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    i'm terribly jealous of you guys that can have lean cuisines or frozen meals for lunch..:cry:

my office is old and way outdated, as is our microwave.
    it doesnt cook anything right, and i never know how long to put stuff in for. :grumble:

so all my frozen meals and stuff are saved for dinner. (i cant cook. :laugh: )

p.s. pants are loose today! even around the parts that are normally reeeeeeally tight! gah! :glasses:
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    Ohhh I can add to this, the lean cuisine panini's are awesome! The steak and mushroom is fantastic. I don't close it like a sandwich but leave it as 2 halves and I feel like I get to eat so much more! :)

Also like the lean cuisine Fettucini alfredo. It comes with broccoli which I eat even though I don't really like it. When the meals are small I don't waste!hahaha..
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    i'm terribly jealous of you guys that can have lean cuisines or frozen meals for lunch..:cry:

my office is old and way outdated, as is our microwave.
    it doesnt cook anything right, and i never know how long to put stuff in for. :grumble:

so all my frozen meals and stuff are saved for dinner. (i cant cook. :laugh: )

p.s. pants are loose today! even around the parts that are normally reeeeeeally tight! gah! :glasses:

Whooo hoo to loose pants!!!!!!!:happy: