tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Double post...
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    what's unhealthy about chocolate chips?

Sugar:laugh:

Also forgot to add, I've added sliced almonds and poured this mixture in a candy mold tray and they taste just like almond choclate bars.

What's unhealthy about sugar?

Well I don't do any cardio, and simply burn of my calorie deficit so I try and make the most out of my calories during the week. I think I know what you are getting at, and I agree there is no reason we can't fit in fun foods into our plan in moderation. All of the ingredients in this recipe have something positive to add to our body except the chocolate chips.
    Chocolate adds quite a bit of positives. Antioxidants, for one.
  • Russellb97
    Russellb97 Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    what's unhealthy about chocolate chips?

Sugar:laugh:

Also forgot to add, I've added sliced almonds and poured this mixture in a candy mold tray and they taste just like almond choclate bars.

What's unhealthy about sugar?

Well I don't do any cardio, and simply burn of my calorie deficit so I try and make the most out of my calories during the week. I think I know what you are getting at, and I agree there is no reason we can't fit in fun foods into our plan in moderation. All of the ingredients in this recipe have something positive to add to our body except the chocolate chips.
    Chocolate adds quite a bit of positives. Antioxidants, for one.

I'd say awesome taste is #1
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Yumm, thanks!
  • tkn11
    tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    yum
  • tkn11
    tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
    Options