Hi!

Options
Hi, I'm new here and I hope I'm doing this right. I am still trying to figure out how to log my excersises and stuff but I think once I figure it out it will be very helpful. I am currently 180 lbs which isn't too bad but I'm also only 5'2'' which makes me like 60 lbs overweight! Not cool. This is the biggest I've ever been and I don't really know how to lose weight. Hopefully this site will help because I want to be healthy so my husband and I can try for a baby! I may need some advice as I go so I'm happy there is a forum here. Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• kissoffools
    Options
    Hey there! I just joined MFP two days ago and I'm already loving what it's done to my attitude and motivation. Best of luck!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. Any questions just ask.
  • jobrandes
    jobrandes Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm also trying to get pg and being healthy and losing weight will be great for you. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Everyone on here is amazing, you will get a lot of support. If you use FB and want support there let me know, I have a group going there too. Good luck!
  • ImSoOTired
    ImSoOTired Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm really excited to see if I can do this. Is it really as simple as work off your calories? Only eat so many a day? I really hope this works olut for me, I was so thin in high school! Size 4! The last time I lost weight I was 17 and I lost it because I was sick. I lost 18 lbs and I was 108lbs! I gained it back almost immediately after recovering. No I'm 180, can you believe it?!
  • jenuhfur
    Options
    Pretty much! Depends on what you are eating too. I'm roughly the same size as you. 4'9 and 173 pounds. I eat 1200 calories a day, and I try to do at least 30 minutes of exercise a day.
  • mizztai
    Options
    Hello! I'm new as well and trying to figure out everything. Good luck with everything!!!
  • ImSoOTired
    ImSoOTired Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    yay, Jenn! I'm so happy you turned me onto this site! I'm really hoping it works for both of us!