indoor exercise

Options
hiya, i was wondering if anyone could help me with some major calorie/fat burning indoor exercises which dont require equipment? right now im doing the 30 days shred level 2 and 3 straight after each other then 10 mins of skipping, so anything like that really thanks.

Replies

• oneIT
    oneIT Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Get Insanity! it will work you like nothing else. All you need is yourself to do it!
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Check out - bodyrock.tv

Zuzana's workouts are awesome!
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Insainty as suggested will work, also Crossfit has alot of bodyweight only workouts you can do
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Tae Bo.
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I've gone on rom 30DS to 6 week 6 pack, its really good.
  • ilovemyhorse
    Options
    Zumba!
  • Sd0510
    Sd0510 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I was actually wondering this too because I rarely have time to go to the gym. How much is Insanity and the other ones? I have seen a lot of people talking about stuff like this and I want to know how effective they are too.
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire, Zumba, Turbo Jam, etc... You can also check out collagevideo.com for workout dvds... Good Luck!
  • WhitneyJerome
    WhitneyJerome Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I find a lot of my workouts on youtube lots of variety there =)
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Exercise bike for when I watch TV.
    P90x is purely indoors.
    I'm gonna try a kettle bell workout.

Note: Shakeweights don't work.
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I was actually wondering this too because I rarely have time to go to the gym. How much is Insanity and the other ones? I have seen a lot of people talking about stuff like this and I want to know how effective they are too.

For the price, I don't remember, I bought Insanity, Asylum and P90X at the same time when there was a promotion on BeachBody.
    You can check their Website or walmart, they carry them too.

And to answer your effectiveness question, they are as effective as you want them to be. If you eat well and give your best every workout, yes, you will see results.
  • katcj
    katcj Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    A simple and really cheap one is one of my favourites.... run up and downstairs....... 3 minutes burns something like 53 cals, so if you can do it for as long as you can, you can get a great workout - and you don't need to buy anything - providing you have stairs at home of course!