My Secret Santa sent me a bag of Peanut Butter Pretzel Sandw

Options
She knows I like them. Hell, I love them. Two weeks ago, I finished a whole bag in less than 12 hours. Four sandwich dips are 150 calories and there are about 28 sandwich dips per bag. That's almost 1200 calories consumed in one night. Ooy vay!!

These lovies are coming with me to work today and I'll let the staff eat them. Better to get the cyrptonite out of my house. Yes, I know I can have self control and eat only a few. I'd rather snack on something better like an apple with peanut butter.

God help me!!

Replies

• dointhis4me
    dointhis4me Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS on the willpower! Even if they don't all get eaten, send 'em home with someone else!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a great attitude.

Too often, when this occurs, folks assume that the gift giver is trying to sabotage them. :noway:
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Enjoy one, but way to be generous!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Oh. My. Word.....

I'm telling you, it's a good thing this is a SECRET Santa or we'd have to take care of business.

Ok then so to recap this thread:
    2nu6n21.jpg

On a more serious note, good for you for not getting all conspiracy theory on us! You have a great attitude OP.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Oh. My. Word.....

I'm telling you, it's a good thing this is a SECRET Santa or we'd have to take care of business.

Ok then so to recap this thread:
    2nu6n21.jpg

On a more serious note, good for you for not getting all conspiracy theory on us! You have a great attitude OP.

ksajdf;lkajsdlkfj

hahahaha :heart: YOu are awesome.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Re-gift them, that way you don't have to eat them :smile: