Concerts!!!

Options
SinIsIn
SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
I bought my tickets to FINALLY go see Rammstein in May!
snoopyhappydance_anim.gif

Any concerts that you all are looking foward to??

Replies

• timtamslam
    timtamslam Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Frank Turner and Billy Bragg next year. Can't wait :glasses:
  • ahmpierce1
    ahmpierce1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I work in the concert business...so I don't usually go to shows if I don't have to work...BUT, there are some great shows that are coming in 2012!
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Recently, saw Buckcherry,Nickleback and Daughtry. Looking forward to more..Love Live music:love:
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Megadeth's Gigantour (Megadeath, Motörhead, Volbeat and Lacuna Coil) in Feb. I have had my tickets since November 10th.
  • SinIsIn
    Options
    I work in the concert business...so I don't usually go to shows if I don't have to work...BUT, there are some great shows that are coming in 2012!

I don't think I'd go to shows if I worked in the concert biz... but your job still sounds fun!!!!
  • cfergy
    cfergy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to The Black Keys in Washington DC in March.
  • Jelleebean
    Options
    going to see George Canyon in Feb. just saw Paul Brandt a couple of weeks ago *thats me with him in my profile pic*, saw Straight No Chaser a month ago, and hoping to see them again in May.

LOVE live music.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    None coming up but I have been to SO many and loved them all!

FAVORITES= John Mayer, Lady Gaga, Maroon 5, OneRepublic, Rascal Flatts, Taylor Swift, The Rolling Stones

Boys Like Girls, MetroStation, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Martina McBride, Kenny Chesney, Alan Jackson, Trisha Yearwood, Reba, and many more!

:)
  • SinIsIn
    Options

FAVORITES= John Mayer, Lady Gaga, Maroon 5, OneRepublic, Rascal Flatts, Taylor Swift, The Rolling Stones

Boys Like Girls, MetroStation, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Martina McBride, Kenny Chesney, Alan Jackson, Trisha Yearwood, Reba, and many more!

maroon 5!!! Adam Levine is super yummy! haha
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I have been to SOOOO many concerts I could not even begin to list them. In the past month I've been to at least 5! Most of them being country :-)
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options

maroon 5!!! Adam Levine is super yummy! haha

^We were sixth row! :D
  • ilovemyhorse
    Options
    I've been to over 100+ concerts! I'm going to Pierce The Veil saturday! The ready set Tuesday :]
  • dropofhope
    Options
    The best concerts that I went to this year Mumford & Sons, Adele and Elton John in Las Vegas. Best concert I went to last year was John Mayer. Best concerts ever No Doubt, Kanye West and Mumford & Sons...
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Last awesome one I went to was MUSE. I'd see them again in a heartbeat.
  • gentsevetzak
    gentsevetzak Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Radiohead at the Roseland Ballroom
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    coming up concerts : the trans seberian ochestra near the end of December, greenday musical in either decemeber or january, Lamb of God in January,August Burns red in Febuary, Job for a Cowboy in April, and i could go on but I will shutup now.

And I am not listing previous concerts do to the fact I have been to about 50... :)
  • 65jackie
    65jackie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    The M3 Rock Festival next May. Two days of 80's rock bands - doesn't get any better than that for me!
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    coming up concerts : the trans seberian ochestra near the end of December, greenday musical in either decemeber or january, Lamb of God in January,August Burns red in Febuary, Job for a Cowboy in April, and i could go on but I will shutup now.

And I am not listing previous concerts do to the fact I have been to about 50... :)

transsiberian orchestra was an amazing experience, you will enjoy it. ABR is epic live!! :)
  • Silvercivic
    Silvercivic Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm going to see Radiohead in St. Louis in March. Can't wait! This will be my 4th Radiohead concert. The last concert I went to was Paul McCartney at Wrigley Field in Chicago. I wish I could go to more concerts- they are very fun :)
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    looking forward to the dates announcement of NKOTBSB with Boyz II Men!!!!
    I love NKOTB, been to 7 of their concerts so far :)