TICKERS

Options

Replies

• k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I saw the numbers at the bottom and just thought everyone was giving out their phone numbers...then I saw my own and realized that yep, it was my number.

Then I realize the ticker was missing and shrugged.
  • k2quiere
    Options
    We've all lost too much weight. The ticker server crashed with an overflow error.

I'm gonna take one for the team and eat some cheesecake.

I'm about to go make a cheesecake...shall I save you some?
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    save me a piece of that cheesecake! argh I've been craving it!
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I've also noticed that my forum updates are from 4, 5 or even 6 hours ago, and they seem to repeat. Any clue why this is happening? Maybe from the same update?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Let me see what I can find out. I didn't notice because my computer is messed up..........I will see what's up

Arewethereyet
    MFP Moderator
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    We've all lost too much weight. The ticker server crashed with an overflow error.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    just replying in case of an update
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    That and I was wondering why my ticker hadn't updated. I have a regular ticker, but its still a bit behind. Maybe that takes 24 hours or something? Oh well, must be patient! I want it to show the 20lbs!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Hmm... I'm seeing tickers with standard backgrounds from MFP, but none with custom pics in the background. Hmm...
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I thought this was about our heart. I feel dumb now:ohwell:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options

ROFL. . . chocolate chip cheesecake for me~!:laugh:
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Hmm... I'm seeing tickers with standard backgrounds from MFP, but none with custom pics in the background. Hmm...

Don't be afraid of the apocalypse...be afraid of the aftermath. We will never hear the end of it.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Don't be afraid of the apocalypse...be afraid of the aftermath. We will never hear the end of it.
    I'm kind of hoping that's what it is, and the sh!tstorm that follows will be quite entertaining!

Hosers will be like: MY TICKER PIC!!!!! DAMN YOU, MFP!!! :sad:

And I will be like: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Let me see what I can find out. I didn't notice because my computer is messed up..........I will see what's up

Arewethereyet
    MFP Moderator

Well, no news yet. My av and ticker are gone, and I am a Mod, so you know it is not personal.

If I get info I will post:flowerforyou:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options

I :heart: you man
  • CaptainGordo
    Options

Arewethereyet
    MFP Moderator
    Well, no news yet. My av and ticker are gone, and I am a Mod, so you know it is not personal.

If I get info I will post:flowerforyou:
    I can see your profile pic and ticker.

I can see everyone's profile pics, and tickers that have standard template MFP backgrounds. I don't see any tickers with custom pics.
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    [groan]

you DO realize you took my grandkids away from me????? Grandmama Bear ISN'T happy
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    *sigh*
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    I also thought someone was giving out a phone number earlier and was wondering how they got the line break. Doh.