boneless center cut pork roast on counter

Options
I have three hours to figure out what to do with it except roast it at 350 with onions and red pepper. Any better suggestions???? Help!

Replies

• iluvbread
    Options
    I have three hours to figure out what to do with it except roast it at 350 with onions and red pepper. Any better suggestions???? Help!
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    We are having this for dinner tonight. We will be cooking it in the Rotisserie, dang I can't think of the name of that thing :grumble: .. It has been marinating all day in Mesquite BBQ Smoke.. YUMMY>........

I will have sweet potato fries with it and a veggie....
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    maybe add some red potatoes, baby carrots and stick it all in a cooking bag and it will be delicious and tender in a short time:happy: Doesn't sound like you have time for a crockpot meal otherwise I'd suggest that:bigsmile:
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I like to marinate mine in a paste of olive oil, fresh thyme, black pepper and salt. If you don't have time for that try sprinkling it with lemon pepper and a little soy sauce or Worcestershire.
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    cook it in with sourkraut (sp?). Then shred it and mix it all together?
  • iluvbread
    Options
    Thanks everyone...I do have a crockpot but ony 3 hours to dinner! So i think too late to put it in now. I will def try one of these suggstions!!