How Long Do Your Urinations Last?

Options

Replies

• xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Well that pee session lasted for 19.8 seconds. Cheers!

that was quick! i have to go release some beer.... ill brb and let you know.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    The one time I was at a bar with friends, who kept plying me with liquor, and I had to go to the little girl's room. I wiped the seat, and sat down - because I'm not a hovercraft - and started peeing. And peeing. And peeing. I was peeing so much I couldn't even feel that I was still peeing, but I was peeing. A different song started playing. I lost all sense of time. And I was STILL peeing. I couldn't believe it. Other women were beginning to pound on the door. My friend was asking if I was ok... But I was STILL peeing!!!

Then I realized the toilet water was running. I only sounded like I was peeing. :blushing:
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I don't measure duration, I measure voIume
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    My middle of the night or first thing in the morning pees can be very very long. I'll see about putting a stopwatch in the bathroom and timing it. Jeez, more and more of my bodily functions are requiring monitoring and measuring equipment.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    On average?

I'm just curious to see if there is anyone out there who has bladder that similar in size to mine, lol. I have long held the nick-name 'Camel' in my group of friends because...well...I piss like a damn camel.

When I go it usually lasts anywhere from 1-3 minutes.

How about you? ;D

matrix.jpg
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I don't measure duration, I measure voIume

Really?
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I can hold it forever though, definitely the person to travel with. Haha And this is after having kids.
    Ditto here.
    TGFK (Thank God For Kegels)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I have been known to be pissy for an entire day.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I have been known to be pissy for an entire day.

For the win! :laugh:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Holding it in is a formula for kidey stones.
    Pee often.
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I don't know volume or time but is about 10 miles driving
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I can't say I have ever timed myself, but I wanted to respond because I want this thread title to show up in my news feed.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    mine can last up to anywhere around 45 minutes.
    you must get hungry or thirsty in there. You should drink a protein shake while in there. You don't want to go into starvation mode!

:laugh:
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Up to 2 minutes, but who's counting. Ijust read this for the humor!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Mine last 1-3 minutes, depending on how much have a drank. In the morning is usually 2-3 minutes, LOL.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Evacuation.........................complete!
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Ok So 13.3 seconds. I just went 15 minutes ago though. I think I am going to start doing Kegals see if it helps.
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Definitely 2 minutes or more my kidneys are strong. I think sitting down makes it go longer never tested it though. lol
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    The one time I was at a bar with friends, who kept plying me with liquor, and I had to go to the little girl's room. I wiped the seat, and sat down - because I'm not a hovercraft - and started peeing. And peeing. And peeing. I was peeing so much I couldn't even feel that I was still peeing, but I was peeing. A different song started playing. I lost all sense of time. And I was STILL peeing. I couldn't believe it. Other women were beginning to pound on the door. My friend was asking if I was ok... But I was STILL peeing!!!

Then I realized the toilet water was running. I only sounded like I was peeing. :blushing:

LMAO! This one is classic :)
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    mine can last up to anywhere around 45 minutes.

Winning!