Where's our Shredders?? Week 2 weigh in

Options
I go away for 10 days and no one is keeping us going hahahaha.

I fractured my hand but it is getting better, I haven't been shredding and my weight did go up in week 1 but I have been going for walks with my baby boy and watching everything I eat.
Starting with Last weeks (LW) weigh in...

LW 86.2kg
CW 84.5kg Loss - 1.7kg

Would love to hear how everyone else is going :)

Replies

• juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm still at it - level 2 day 5 finished today. I've lost about 4 lbs and 1 1/2 inches off of my waist. Level 2 is kicking my butt (today was the first day I almost made it all the way through all the plank stuff). I do think by day 10, I'll be able to do it all which is satisfying. I've been checking in with another shred group who started a few days after we did. What about eveybody else? You still at it? How's your hand Bec?
  • felicity866
    Options
    i am down a kilo...woo hoo!!
  • Becxox
    Becxox Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome news ladies, congrats on the loss both weight and inches!!
    My habd is much better thanks Julie, I am going to get back to the shred next week and see how it feels.
  • sunandstars2
    sunandstars2 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    hi there :) new to this group ... i'm a 30 day shred junkie. ;) doing the routine AGAIN ... Level 1 Day 9. i went thru the entire program about a year ago without dieting and wished i had better results. this time i've been using MFP for about a week now, and all together i'm down 3 pounds in about 3 weeks. looking forward to level 2 ... i get tired of level one really fast because of all the times i tried to get into it and couldn't find time regularly. i'd end up doing the first 3 or 5 days of level one over and over. LOL ... i'm on a roll this time though. good luck to everyone. :flowerforyou: