kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    kiss2.gif

That is all......wait.gif
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    kiss2.gif

Awwwwwww.... I needed that today, THANK YOU! :frown: not in agood mood...
  • kellch
    Options
    kiss2.gif

Awwwwwww.... I needed that today, THANK YOU! :frown: not in agood mood...

thsmiley_consoling.gif

MFP family always makes me feel better. We're here for ya :flowerforyou: (Just stay away from Max.....DO NOT accept the candy he offers you :smokin: )
    snickeringg.gif

I know I've been down and out lately too. But I won't get into the whole story......I'd end up writing a freakin book :ohwell: I'll just say lots of stuff going on. Not to mention, I havent been able to play here much lately :sad: :sad: :sad: They've been laying people off at our company at the terminals throughout the country. Sooooo.....I've been working hard to try and keep from being next. :glasses:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

I know I've been down and out lately too. But I won't get into the whole story......I'd end up writing a freakin book :ohwell: I'll just say lots of stuff going on. Not to mention, I havent been able to play here much lately :sad: :sad: :sad: They've been laying people off at our company at the terminals throughout the country. Sooooo.....I've been working hard to try and keep from being next. :glasses:

that is too kind of you!

and you are one of the smart ones... keep your nose to the grind stone and youll be fine!

what company do you work for?
  • kellch
    Options

that is too kind of you!

and you are one of the smart ones... keep your nose to the grind stone and youll be fine!

what company do you work for?

*he called me smart* snickeringg.gif

Swift Transportation. It's a trucking company based out of Phoenix, AZ. We have terminals in almost every state. I manage a fleet of 55 drivers. It's an interesting job to say the least. :happy: It gets very stressful at times, babysitting 55 grown adults bang_head.gif
    :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

Swift Transportation. It's a trucking company based out of Phoenix, AZ. We have terminals in almost every state. I manage a fleet of 55 drivers. It's an interesting job to say the least. :happy: It gets very stressful at times, babysitting 55 grown adults bang_head.gif

YEAH I know swift I see their trucks all the time. you have refrigerated units too that have Yanmar (who I work for) Engines in them, i think... if I am not mistaken. COOL...

and I know the feeling of managing adults... seriously I would rather manage a bunch of kindergardeners
  • kellch
    Options

YEAH I know swift I see their trucks all the time. you have refrigerated units too that have Yanmar (who I work for) Engines in them, i think... if I am not mistaken. COOL...

and I know the feeling of managing adults... seriously I would rather manage a bunch of kindergardeners

Yes we do have reefers. We have flatbed, autohaul, reefer, rail container units, and regular van trailers. Its one of the biggest trucking companies in US. Hmmmmmmmmmm I'll look up Yanmar...BRB :flowerforyou:

And yes I would rather manage kindergartners.....or 2 year olds :laugh: I just wonder how some people make it through life and manage to dress themselves in the morning :laugh: :smokin:
  • kellch
    Options
    I found it......I think. Yanmar Diesel America in Buffalo Grove, IL? :glasses:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

WOW youre GOOD! that did not take too long... so does your reefer trucks have Yanmar engines in them? we sell to Thermo-king they have TONS of our engines... something like 12,000 a year or something like that. they are difficult to deal with... :indifferent:
  • kellch
    Options

WOW youre GOOD! that did not take too long... so does your reefer trucks have Yanmar engines in them? we sell to Thermo-king they have TONS of our engines... something like 12,000 a year or something like that. they are difficult to deal with... :indifferent:

Yes......I am a professional stalker.....Emi has taught me how to be a ninja, also. ninja.gif (I now have the address and phone# to your workplace........I am good :smokin: :laugh: :wink: )

Some of them. But I don't do much with that division. (I've had a driver do one or two to cover for the dedicated trucks when they couldn't cover it....but don't know a lot about it) Our Gary, IN and/or Manteno, IL terminal does most of the stuff with that account. The reefer units I've dealt with are mainly food. We have a Target acct. and a Walmart acct. (And a few others that I'm probably unaware of. Lots of dedicated accounts throughout the nation with this company. Hard to keep track of all of them.)
  • kellch
    Options
    But see, I'm still a rookie at the stalking thing.......Shannon told me that I'm not supposed to actually TELL them that I am stalking handface.gif
    Oops.....I guess it scares them away :ohwell:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hello again!! :glasses:
  • kellch
    Options

:smooched:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Hey girl.............got any rolls??:love::love: :love:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey hi jackers! Hi and Tri I hope you are in a better mood now! Tam how was the gym? Great stalking work Kellch!!
  • kellch
    Options

No......but I'm VERY hungry and a nice, warm, yeasty roll sounds excellent right now. drool.gif

I brought spaghetti for lunch. Used angel hair pasta with omega 3 added too it and its low in calories with homemade marinara sauce (low in calories too.....tomatoes and garlic and onions and italian seasoning, a little salt and pepper and stuff.......yum yum. :bigsmile: ) The, uhhh, garlic breadstick? Not so low but not too shabby only 150 calories. My lunch is 450 calories total. So not too bad. It's soup and salad for dinner tonight :bigsmile: :drinker: Maybe I'll have a roll with my soup and salad. :wink:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hey hi jackers! Hi and Tri I hope you are in a better mood now! Tam how was the gym? Great stalking work Kellch!!
    Gym was great!!!!! I burned 500 cals, which means extra food for this pregnant chick today!! haha!

I will feed my son some lunch and put him down for a nap soon and then take a nice hot shower!! :love:
  • TamTastic
    Options

No......but I'm VERY hungry and a nice, warm, yeasty roll sounds excellent right now. drool.gif

I brought spaghetti for lunch. Used angel hair pasta with omega 3 added too it and its low in calories with homemade marinara sauce (low in calories too.....tomatoes and garlic and onions and italian seasoning, a little salt and pepper and stuff.......yum yum. :bigsmile: ) The, uhhh, garlic breadstick? Not so low but not too shabby only 150 calories. My lunch is 450 calories total. So not too bad. It's soup and salad for dinner tonight :bigsmile: :drinker: Maybe I'll have a roll with my soup and salad. :wink:
    I don't have any rolls either. Might need to take a trip to the grocery store later!! :glasses:

Soup and salad does sound good!!

Though, I made a ham and cheese panini last night that was good too!!!! MMMM!!

Food is like 10x better when you're pregnant!! :laugh: (and no longer nauseous!!)
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    I will feed my son some lunch and put him down for a nap soon and then take a nice hot shower!! :love:

:love: :love: :love: CAN I JOIN YOU?

for LUNCH!!! GEEESSH get your head out of the gutter!!! :wink: :drinker: :smooched: :smooched: