What do you plan to do when you reach your goal?

Options
2»

Replies

• Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    1. I know for sure I'm going on my biggest shopping spree EVER! >:D

2. Giving old clothes to the Salvation Army (:

3. Buying an awesome swimsuit

4. Buying a corset >.<

5. I'm gonna talk to the opposite gender without feeling like a total fatty the whole time!!!
    Who knows? I might even seduce someone >:)

6. I MIGHT get a belly button piercing

7. Taking pictures of my lovely visible collar bone!!!

^^ all of this except the corset cause I'm a dude .. ya know what on second thought, if I look that hot I'll buy one anyway .. not like in a gay way .. just to wear on the weekends or when I work out ;)
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    1. I know for sure I'm going on my biggest shopping spree EVER! >:D

2. Giving old clothes to the Salvation Army (:

3. Buying an awesome swimsuit

4. Buying a corset >.<

5. I'm gonna talk to the opposite gender without feeling like a total fatty the whole time!!!
    Who knows? I might even seduce someone >:)

6. I MIGHT get a belly button piercing

7. Taking pictures of my lovely visible collar bone!!!

^^ all of this except the corset cause I'm a dude .. ya know what on second thought, if I look that hot I'll buy one anyway .. not like in a gay way .. just to wear on the weekends or when I work out ;)
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Naked dance!
  • lmdavis804
    Options
    When I hit my first milestone I am taking my family to an amusement park and show them that I can finally fit on all the rides! As you can see in my picture we went last year and I could go on a few rides. :frown: Not sure after that, one step at a time. :smile:
  • angiecakes82
    angiecakes82 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    buy new clothes!! mostly just pants my pants are already falling off, hopefully i lose this last 10 quickly so i can buy some new pants! Jeans, work pants, and work-out pants!
  • dpedi
    dpedi Posts: 37
    Options
    What do I plan on doing when I hit my goal weight? I'm gonna sashay my way into a NON-plus size store and take in the smells, the feels, the looks of all those NON-plus sized clothes and buy some new clothes :-)

Haha!! I love that sashay is the word you chose! Sounds like a good plan
  • dpedi
    dpedi Posts: 37
    Options
    What do I plan on doing when I hit my goal weight? I'm gonna sashay my way into a NON-plus size store and take in the smells, the feels, the looks of all those NON-plus sized clothes and buy some new clothes :-)

Haha!! I love that sashay is the word you chose! Sounds like a good plan