• thesmellofapples
    thesmellofapples Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    A promise ring :]

awe. my boyfriend got me one two years ago. it's definitely a sweet gift <3
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Family, food and fun watching the kids open gifts.
  • thesmellofapples
    Options
    Gibson LP-cherry sunburst finish, its never going to happen lol.

a friend of mine has one - it's wicked.

tell your friend to give it to me lol. lucky

highly unlikely. unless jimmy hendrix rose from the grave and asked to play it, nobody else will ever touch that guitar. xD
  • thesmellofapples
    Options
    Family, food and fun watching the kids open gifts.

what more can someone ask for? :)
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Things for my new apartment. I'll be moving in a few weeks to a month and I don't have anything at all. A tv and a microwave would be nice, I don't care if they're nothing special.

Most wanted thing - being able to keep my cat. I would give up anything for him, but I may have to give him up (hopefully temporary) because I will not get him declawed.

Family and friends would also be nice, can somebody get me those for Christmas? I don't have any. :indifferent:
  • OfficerFuzzy
    OfficerFuzzy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I want that tardis mug.
    The one shaped like a tardis.

And a polar bear hat. You know, the one with the long sides that have little pockets on the ends so you can use them as gloves.
  • rthompson81
    rthompson81 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    A completed dissertation. And new clothes.
  • thesmellofapples
    Options
    Things for my new apartment. I'll be moving in a few weeks to a month and I don't have anything at all. A tv and a microwave would be nice, I don't care if they're nothing special.

Most wanted thing - being able to keep my cat. I would give up anything for him, but I may have to give him up (hopefully temporary) because I will not get him declawed.

Family and friends would also be nice, can somebody get me those for Christmas? I don't have any. :indifferent:

your cat thanks you for not declawing him :( hopefully you can find out a way to keep him.
  • thesmellofapples
    Options
    I want that tardis mug.
    The one shaped like a tardis.

And a polar bear hat. You know, the one with the long sides that have little pockets on the ends so you can use them as gloves.

i told boyfriend to get me anything and everything tardis but his money is limited so idk if i'll get anything. the mug is awesome though but i rarely drink out of mugs. i want the floating tardis desk toy thing. :)
  • thesmellofapples
    Options
    A completed dissertation. And new clothes.

if i could just go to a mall and get as many clothes as i wanted ... well basically i'd just take everything out of forever 21.
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    actually, since I've been really good :wink: Santa arrived very early.....I got a brand new 40 inch tv........:love:
  • mwright24skinny
    mwright24skinny Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I just wanna see her there. I'm in a long distance relationship. It gets rough.

Too Sweet!
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Another pair of knitted socks from my boyfriends mom...and my boyfriend. :'(

awe where is he? :(

he lives in virginia...i live in alabama... :sad:
  • thesmellofapples
    Options
    actually, since I've been really good :wink: Santa arrived very early.....I got a brand new 40 inch tv........:love:

wish santa would come early for me :(
  • thesmellofapples
    Options
    Another pair of knitted socks from my boyfriends mom...and my boyfriend. :'(

awe where is he? :(

he lives in virginia...i live in alabama... :sad:

awe. hopefully you can figure something out to see him :( if nothing else schedule a skype session.
  • deegarcia19
    Options
    Polar F7 Heart rate monitor !
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    My 4 yr old grandson has his last chemo this month. I want it to be the last EVER!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Calorie free chocolate, zero calorie cake, zero calorie ice cream.
  • thesmellofapples
    Options
    Polar F7 Heart rate monitor !

maybe santa's elves can whip one up :)
  • thesmellofapples
    Options
    My 4 yr old grandson has his last chemo this month. I want it to be the last EVER!

most definitely. i'm hoping it's his last <\3