2»

Replies

• rjbrowne82
    rjbrowne82 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You look great. Keep it up
  • loseramy68
    Options
    Way to go! So inspiring, thanks for sharing. My weight today is exactly what your starting weight was. You provided motivation to keep going.
  • michonw
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic!! You are definitely an inspiration to me!!
  • zbmb30
    zbmb30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congrats! That really inspires me and reminds me what hard work can do!
  • ♥Lexi♥
    Options
    I created an MFP account in April 2011. I didn't start logging until May 15, 2011.
    On May 15, 2011 I was a size 18 jeans.
    On December 7, 2011I went to a clothing store and I fit comfortably into a size 4 jeans.
    On May 15, 2011 I weighed a good 197.6 pounds.
    On December 6, 2011 I weighed in at 137.6 pounds.
    I've lost 60 pounds since May 15, 2011.

Look what your support & encouragement has gone & done to me. I hope you're happy with yourselves.

:)

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!! :cheers:
  • JS70
    JS70 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great job! What an accomplishment!
  • Sndsmet
    Options
    Wow that's amazing. I hope that I'll be like you one day. My friends and family support me but I can't seem to make this turn in my life. It's like I don't want it but I do and I hate myself for being like this.
  • Now0rNever
    Now0rNever Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    WOW! FABULOUS!
  • jwilloughby51
    jwilloughby51 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's a great loss!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!