Options
Hi everyone. I am new to this site as of today. I actually had never heard of this, but luckily found it today when I was googleing calorie trackers.

I have done weight watchers, and just had to drop it because of budget cuts. So I am looking forward to this site to help me stay on track and stay motivated. I also hope to make some friends on this site that Can help me stay motivated, and likewise I will help to motivate them.

I am 27, from Brooklyn Center, MN, I have a 9 year old son (T.J), a fiancee (Jonny/JD) and a 4 year old boxer (Lacy).

Looking forward to meeting some of you :)

Angela
152813.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• aquaale
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am new to this site as of today. I actually had never heard of this, but luckily found it today when I was googleing calorie trackers.

I have done weight watchers, and just had to drop it because of budget cuts. So I am looking forward to this site to help me stay on track and stay motivated. I also hope to make some friends on this site that Can help me stay motivated, and likewise I will help to motivate them.

I am 27, from Brooklyn Center, MN, I have a 9 year old son (T.J), a fiancee (Jonny/JD) and a 4 year old boxer (Lacy).

Looking forward to meeting some of you :)

Angela
    152813.png
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • kbirky73
    kbirky73 Posts: 110
    Options
    Hey .. welcome!!!

I've known about this site for a couple of years and even signed up but didn't really have myself ready for the committment.
    On January 8, 2009 that changed when I realized I was 152lbs and UNDER 5' tall.

I too have budget restraints and could not afford the option of WW so I finally gave in and gave this a go.
    It has been FANTASTIC!!!! The people ARE wonderful and very motivational. I see some stories and I KNOW I can do it too!!!

Looks like you're already off to a great start!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

15163.png

**my weigh in day is Thursday ... oh i hope this will change tomorrow**
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!

This is my first day as well. I am glad I am not the only Newbie. :-) Good luck with you goals. If you ever need anything, I am here to help if I can.