95 days on MFP 10 lbs lost

Options
2»

Replies

• Strobins05
    Options
    AWESOME, you are a prime example of "how the body looks and not the number"! Kudos to you, you look great and toned! Keep it moving!
  • Katielou112
    Katielou112 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wicked, you're the same height as me and it's true 10 pounds makes such a massive difference on little frames! I can only hope I look somewhere as near as good as you! xx
  • inspiration345
    inspiration345 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    That is such a differnce for only 10lbs lost. You look great you really do but really only 10? I've lost 35 and my difference isn't as much as yours and I'm only 3.5" taller.
    Sometimes we are our worst critics, so even if there is a 35 lbs difference we don't see it. That's why seeing the difference in pictures helps the self esteem. Maybe you should compare in pictures too and then you will be proud of your 35 lbs difference.
  • tsegears
    Options
    I have to agree with all the other posts ... you look great! I've only been on MFP for 12 days and it's hard not to want to see immediate results, but it is inspiring to know that staying the course produces great results. Keep up the great work!
  • mahidac
    mahidac Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    you can really notice the difference!
  • inspiration345
    inspiration345 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. I'm guessing there was a little toning along with that 10 pounds. Great combination.

I'm 5'4" and 145 is my goal (currently 156 - started at 197 5-15-11). So encouaging to see what this COULD look like on me!

Hehe I haven't done weights yet. These were the muscles underneath my fats. I used to do weights before and had some muscles. Luckily they stayed even though I stopped going to the gym. I have a physically hard job so that helps me keep and grow muscles. But I do plan to buy some weights soon. The exercises I did were 30 days shred just level 1 then got bored. Insanity, whenever I felt like, some running, lots of exercise biking and lots of walking. I also ate about 1800-2000+ cals a day, but that's because I burn a lot on my phyically hard job. I wear a bodybugg to keep track of calories out, and MFP for calories in. My diary is open with honest logging of food.
  • twynzmom
    twynzmom Posts: 172
    Options
    I'm glad to see what 10 lbs looks like!
  • nancycola
    nancycola Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look great! I agree with the other posts. A toned 10 lbs. makes a BIG difference. Keep it up!
  • aly_baba
    aly_baba Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    wow! What a difference 10pds can make! I'm the same height and that's my goal at the moment to get to 140pds, nice to see what it might look like. Well done keep it up!
  • chicago_dad
    Options
    great job!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Determined1980
    Options
    Every 10 lbs makes a huge difference. You look GREAT! Keep it up!
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! Your legs look awesome!
  • divinesoul
    divinesoul Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Well done.. great transformation!
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    you must be a lot shorter than me since with 10 pounds off, it looks like you've reached your goal weight. You look great! I'm proud of you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!