Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

OH! That's my jam!

Iamfit4life
Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
What songs do you have like that?
When you hear them you just go crazy, lose all inhibition and dance?!

1. Safety Dance(which makes me worlds biggest dork)
2. Maria Maria(don't know why)
3. Freedom
4. Dancing Queen(again I'm a huge dork)
5. Let's go crazy

Replies

• ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    I don't have a "jam" per se, but every time I walk past an Abercrombie store, I feel the need to pump up and down yelling, "Puh Tsssh Puh Tsssh Puh Tsssh*."

But I never do. Mostly because the store smells so badly that I can't stand walking in front of it.
    -wtk

*That's supposed to be a "beat."
  • Iamfit4life
    I don't have a "jam" per se, but every time I walk past an Abercrombie store, I feel the need to pump up and down yelling, "Puh Tsssh Puh Tsssh Puh Tsssh*."

But I never do. Mostly because the store smells so badly that I can't stand walking in front of it.
    -wtk

Honestly I cannot even walk in malls, because of all the scents of those stores. Abercrombie being one of the worst offenders.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    LOL, yesterday during my run I was singing Selena Gomez, "I Love you Like a Love Song" out loud. The cross country team from the nearby high school was coming up behind me. And, yes they were laughing. Huge dork, HUGE.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    1. Safety Dance(which makes me worlds biggest dork)=

I also do this when I hear the Safety Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3i5ZpW-ChY

Yeah, that dance wasn't as safe as everyone said it was.
    -wtk
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Groove is in the heart - Deee-Lite & Push it - Salt n Pepa
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member

Love the Safety Dance!!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Groove is in the heart - Deee-Lite & Push it - Salt n Pepa

Groove is in the Heart is so my jam!
  • goexpos
    goexpos Posts: 27 Member
    love Dancing Queen ... there I said it and I don't care WHO knows LOL.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Sexy and I know it is my current jam. Can't help but dancing and singing along when I hear it.
  • Currently, moves like Jagger...and i'm not afraid to sing it at the top of my lungs either!
  • I'm more then slightly obsessed with Rob Thomas so I love all his songs but when "This Is How A Heart Breaks" comes on it makes me feel like running. My kids even call it mom's running song.
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Moves Like Jagger... Idk what it is. When I hear it, I can't get it out of my head and I always dance,,, even in the middle of public places.

Also, Planetary (Go!)
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member

-wtk

My 5 year old dances and sings when we walk by there. LOL
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Currently its:

1. Good Feeling by Flo Rida

2. Got 2 Luv U by Sean Paul
  • andyloosbrock
    andyloosbrock Posts: 175 Member
    I'm Sexy And I Know It!
  • jasharp021
    jasharp021 Posts: 54 Member
    Sexy and I know it is my current jam. Can't help but dancing and singing along when I hear it.

Do you do the "wiggle wiggle wiggle" move too?!?! ;)
  • andyloosbrock
    andyloosbrock Posts: 175 Member

Ditto!
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 543 Member

3. Freedom
    5. Let's go crazy

Love Safety Dance & Dancing Queen

My #1 though is "Come on Eileen". I have my own "Come On Eileen" Dance. I think this may put me in the running for world's biggest dork.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Party Up (Up in Here) by DMX, haha, it was popular the year I turned 21 so it was always the one that got everybody moving on the dance floor at the bar! I think I have heard it twice in the last year on the radio and I called my girls from college and let it play on their voicemail or just let them answer and listen and hang up!
  • Iamfit4life

3. Freedom
    5. Let's go crazy

Love Safety Dance & Dancing Queen

My #1 though is "Come on Eileen". I have my own "Come On Eileen" Dance. I think this may put me in the running for world's biggest dork.
    Oh my goodness! I totally lose my *kitten* when "come on Eileen" comes on. I'm sure I've entertained MANY with my driving antics.