Do you have a box cutter?

Options
kyunda
kyunda Posts: 340 Member
This morning i had to ask the lady at our front desk if she had a box cutter? She looks at me and ask"Kyunda why do you need a box cutter...you dont have any packages"? I smile a say i have to make a new hole in my belt! My pants are WAY TOO BIGG!!!

I had to make the hole about 3 inches away from the last hole! It felt GREAT! YEAAAAA MEEE!!!!! I haven't been shopping since i started losing weight so i dont really know what my new size is. But i have on a size 16 pants and they are folded in the waist and held together with my belt with the new hole. So i'm thinking im probable down to 12/14! Goal size is 11/12(10 would be AWESOME!)

Thanks for letting me share!
Kyunda

Replies

• bonniebrien
    bonniebrien Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Go get some new clothes--you deserve it!! At least get one pair of pants, and then if you out grow THOSE, get some more!
  • divadoll41
    Options
    GO GURL!
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Wayt to go!!!! I am in the same boat. Size 16 pants that would fall down if I didn't wear a belt. I don't know if I want to buy new pants yet, since I am still losing weight. Keep up the good work.
  • kissoffools
    Options
    That's fantastic!!
  • hperowl
    hperowl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! Doesn't it feel great to have all of your hard work be noticeable? Go get a new pair of pants! You'll look better AND feel better! Congratulations!!!
  • rachelmorgan77
    rachelmorgan77 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I"m betting your past the 14s if the waist band is folded over. Congrats!
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Yeah Baby!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :love:

Go buy yourself something NEW and SASSSSSSY!
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, way to go!
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    congrats!! That is definitely something to be proud of!

Tip from someone who went from a tight 20 to an 11/12 (and still shrinking!):

Wearing the right size clothes makes you feel so much better and a lot sexier. You will want to go to the gym if you feel good about how you look. Even though I am a size 11/12, when I wear my 14 jeans I look and feel bigger. I tend to want to eat more and feel like it is ok because my pants don't fit. Also I get negative compliments...my best friend told me it looked like I *kitten* my pants. lol...It didn't make me feel good. I felt worse because I can't afford new jeans.

Shop at thrift stores. Don't purchase new new clothes because you will be needing to get rid of those in a few months anyway. You DESERVE to look as great as you have worked for.

Keep it up!!!
  • BreakThruComing
    Options
    Get it girl!!!
  • Stephinow
    Options
    Good for you, girl! That is so wonderful! I'm sure you feel like the rock star that you are :)
  • suzysassafrass
    suzysassafrass Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME! New pants should definitely be a reward for all your hard work! :) Way To Go!
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    congrats!! That is definitely something to be proud of!

Tip from someone who went from a tight 20 to an 11/12 (and still shrinking!):

Wearing the right size clothes makes you feel so much better and a lot sexier. You will want to go to the gym if you feel good about how you look. Even though I am a size 11/12, when I wear my 14 jeans I look and feel bigger. I tend to want to eat more and feel like it is ok because my pants don't fit. Also I get negative compliments...my best friend told me it looked like I *kitten* my pants. lol...It didn't make me feel good. I felt worse because I can't afford new jeans.

Shop at thrift stores. Don't purchase new new clothes because you will be needing to get rid of those in a few months anyway. You DESERVE to look as great as you have worked for.

Keep it up!!!

yea, thanks soo much! I hadnt thought about that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!