Man this pisses me off.

Options
13»

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Ok, im sorry but here is a rant (unrelated to weight loss)....Im so tired of working my *kitten* of in my English class just to have my fiance (he is in the same english class as i am) breeze in and just drop a 1500 word essay out of thing f***ing air. I have been grinding out this paper for 4 days know, and what does he do? Wakes up this morning and has 1/2 of it done!!! All i still have is a pile of research and a ****ty outline. I know I should be happy for him blah blah blah but this always happens, and he always gets the better grade. UUUUGGGGGHHHHHH Sorry bout that, just so frustrated!
    I used to write 20,000 word papers in two days and gets A's on them.

Some people are just good at English. Now I make a living as a writer and editor. It's a natural talent. Some people can sing, some can do math like it's nothing. I can write. Sounds like your boyfriend is a natural. Don't be angry with him for being good at something just because it's not easy for you. I bet there are things that come easy to you that he either struggles with or can't do at all.

Your anger is wasted energy in this case.
  • Hummmingbird
    Hummmingbird Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    right, i get it. Thing is IM BETTER at english than he is, half the ideas he gets from me, and i edit all of his stuff. I just get so annoyed that it takes me 10x longer to do something. and its not wasted energy, it makes me work harder.
  • Hummmingbird
    Hummmingbird Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Ok, im sorry but here is a rant (unrelated to weight loss)....Im so tired of working my *kitten* of in my English class just to have my fiance (he is in the same english class as i am) breeze in and just drop a 1500 word essay out of thing f***ing air. I have been grinding out this paper for 4 days know, and what does he do? Wakes up this morning and has 1/2 of it done!!! All i still have is a pile of research and a ****ty outline. I know I should be happy for him blah blah blah but this always happens, and he always gets the better grade. UUUUGGGGGHHHHHH Sorry bout that, just so frustrated!
    I used to write 20,000 word papers in two days and gets A's on them.

Some people are just good at English. Now I make a living as a writer and editor. It's a natural talent. Some people can sing, some can do math like it's nothing. I can write. Sounds like your boyfriend is a natural. Don't be angry with him for being good at something just because it's not easy for you. I bet there are things that come easy to you that he either struggles with or can't do at all.

Your anger is wasted energy in this case.

right, i get it. Thing is IM BETTER at english than he is, half the ideas he gets from me, and i edit all of his stuff. I just get so annoyed that it takes me 10x longer to do something. and its not wasted energy, it makes me work harder.

and youre right, i sing a hell of a lot better than he does. lol