I'm serious this time!

Options
Hi! My name is Tiffany. I live in South Carolina. I have two beautiful children Emmelyn (3/8/03) and William (6/27/07). I'm a full time administrative assistant of a private school in the area, full time mom, wife, and a full time student working on a BS in computer programming degree.

I gained my weight from having my two beautiful kids and have not bothered to get the weight off again. I've said for over a year now that I'm going to lose weight... I'm serious this time. I'm going to lose weight. I want to feel good this summer and enjoy running around and playing with my son and daughter and not get worn out after only 5 minutes. It's about a lifestyle change and I accept that. I want to show my kids what it means to be healthy. So here I am! :happy:

Replies

• TiffanyW
    Options
    Hi! My name is Tiffany. I live in South Carolina. I have two beautiful children Emmelyn (3/8/03) and William (6/27/07). I'm a full time administrative assistant of a private school in the area, full time mom, wife, and a full time student working on a BS in computer programming degree.

I gained my weight from having my two beautiful kids and have not bothered to get the weight off again. I've said for over a year now that I'm going to lose weight... I'm serious this time. I'm going to lose weight. I want to feel good this summer and enjoy running around and playing with my son and daughter and not get worn out after only 5 minutes. It's about a lifestyle change and I accept that. I want to show my kids what it means to be healthy. So here I am! :happy:
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You hit the key - it's a lifestyle change. Eating better, healthier, keeping track of what you are putting into your body, drinking enough water, and getting exercise - that's all lifestyle! Good for you!
  • Binkylove
    Options
    Welcome im new too.

Pamela :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love it here! MFP is eye opening to help you track your meals, it's quick, easy and there's tons of support. Whenever you feel down or like you're craving something bad, hop on and someone will talk you down. We're glad to have you! :flowerforyou:

As an aside, William and I share a birthday!
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Hiya and welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • aquaale
    Options
    Hello, and welcome! I am new here too. Good luck with your goals!