One year with MFP....First time to post pictures!!! :)

Options

Replies

• BrandyontheRun
    BrandyontheRun Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Omgosh!! Good For You!! Congratulations and props to all your hard work! I'm sure it must have been a challenge for you!! Cheers to success and good health!!
  • jjpe
    jjpe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! You look great : )
  • Jess2275
    Options
    Congrats to you, you look amazing and have done such a great job. You have come a long way and you should be so proud of yourself and all you have done. Thanks for showing the pictures, you have gave me some motivation for sure to keep going because I see what does really happen in the end. thanks for sharing your story on MFP Im not one of your friends so I would not have seen it unless you posted it for everyone. Again congrats and keep up the good work.
  • KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Your pics are so motivational and you look healthy and fabulous. I say forget Jamaica and take that new body somewhere you have never been before!
  • momocurti
    momocurti Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! You look so happy, and you should be!!
  • ktlynesmom
    ktlynesmom Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awesome... very inspiring! and I agree with other posts... you look Happy! Congratulations!
  • FluffyCanadianGirl
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Congrats!!!
  • Denik71
    Denik71 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats! =0)
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations on your success. You look much happier :)
  • jem728
    jem728 Posts: 88
    Options
    You are so beautiful. Congrats on your success!!
  • kellyhammond17
    Options
    You look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Way to go on all your success....and yes I think you need a redo in Jamaica...time to treat yourself to a nice vacation for all your hard work :)
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow. You have done an amazing job!! You look wonderful and are beaming. All your hard work is paying off!!!
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are gorgeous! You've been busting your *kitten*! I sure hope I can do as well as you've done, thank you for your inspiration.
  • KMiche82
    KMiche82 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work!
  • caramel1920
    Options
    Happy for you, no matter what don't stop taking care of yourself!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    For those who are wondering....I am 5' 7 and a large frame. I have done just what MFP has told me to do. I have listened to people on different topics. I took what I wanted to try...and did it!! There is still a lot I do not know!! I am trying to figure out what works for me!!
    I started out with just walking because i was too big to do anything else. After walking for 4 months I started doing the Biggest Loser workouts.....here is the key to exercise:flowerforyou: ...I never did anything that I did not enjoy...If there was any kind of dread about doing something I did not do it!! Now, I did the 30 Day Shred...and there were days I was so sore...I did dread doing it another day!! But I had a few great MFP friends doing the 30 DS with me...and pushed me to do it!! If youare going to spend 20 minutes to an hour everyday exercising...you might as well have fun at it!! If not then what's the use....you will not stick to it!! If you like walking then walk...if you love running then run.....but I am not going to kid myself...if I don't like it..then I am probably not going to do it!!!

As for food... I did give up diet cokes...and I don't miss them!! Once I stopped eating so bad I learned my body does not like dairy....so I don't do milk, cheese etc.....I do small amount of greek yogurt and almond milk. Other than that...I have not cut anything out of my diet....that why you will see cheesecake pop up in my diary.....not all the time...but every now and again!! I learned what a portion was.....education is key...you can not unlearn something......so now that I know...if I make a bad choice.....I know I am making a bad choice!! I still eat out...just not every day.....I live on the weekends....

Any other questions please just ask.....I will help however I can!!!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congrats!!!
  • caramel1920
    Options
    For those who are wondering....I am 5' 7 and a large frame. I have done just what MFP has told me to do. I have listened to people on different topics. I took what I wanted to try...and did it!! There is still a lot I do not know!! I am trying to figure out what works for me!!
    I started out with just walking because i was too big to do anything else. After walking for 4 months I started doing the Biggest Loser workouts.....here is the key to exercise:flowerforyou: ...I never did anything that I did not enjoy...If there was any kind of dread about doing something I did not do it!! Now, I did the 30 Day Shred...and there were days I was so sore...I did dread doing it another day!! But I had a few great MFP friends doing the 30 DS with me...and pushed me to do it!! If youare going to spend 20 minutes to an hour everyday exercising...you might as well have fun at it!! If not then what's the use....you will not stick to it!! If you like walking then walk...if you love running then run.....but I am not going to kid myself...if I don't like it..then I am probably not going to do it!!!

As for food... I did give up diet cokes...and I don't miss them!! Once I stopped eating so bad I learned my body does not like dairy....so I don't do milk, cheese etc.....I do small amount of greek yogurt and almond milk. Other than that...I have not cut anything out of my diet....that why you will see cheesecake pop up in my diary.....not all the time...but every now and again!! I learned what a portion was.....education is key...you can not unlearn something......so now that I know...if I make a bad choice.....I know I am making a bad choice!! I still eat out...just not every day.....I live on the weekends....

Any other questions please just ask.....I will help however I can!!!

Thanks for that, I really needed that. Started feeling a little down on myself seeing so many people achieve in a fraction of the time what I have not in two years! But I love what you said, thanks for keeping it real. This journey is just that, a journey...again, thanks!:smile:
  • loves2tap
    loves2tap Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    WOW you look so great!!! congrats on your weightloss and thanks for sharing with the rest of us! =)
  • aklitten
    aklitten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic--keep it up! What a difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!