A huge victory for me!

Options
Huge victory for me this morning! A very helpful, kind and wonderful Chiropractor explained that one of the difficulties doing some of the balancing poses in “Hot Yoga” was due to the fact I was doing them with my eyes closed! I DID IT WITH MY EYES OPEN AND ACTUALLY DID THE DANCERS POSE WITHOUT THE WALL!!!

Replies

• bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats!!
  • empc
    empc Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hahaha...nice going! I would like to see that!
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Great job - that's a tough move. I couldn't imagine trying to do that with my eyes closed!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Hey that is super! Keep up the fantastic work. I keep wanting to do yoga but not sure yet lol.
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    Oh yeah...high five for you!!!!!!!!! :)
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I probably need to do yoga. The stretching exercises (Recharge) with my Chalean Extreme program are the hardest days for me. Closing your eyes reminded me of a recent problem I had. I wasn't trying to do yoga, but I was in bed with my husband and not trying to go to sleep. I thought the room was too dark, until I realized my eyes were closed! I had to laugh at myself.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    You're awesome!!!! Excellent NSV :)
  • vinylscratch
    vinylscratch Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Go you!! That's awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!