Awkward gym moment...

Options
toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
So the other day I'm at the gym in the locker room. Headphones on (but no music playing) and not paying much attention, I go into the bathroom area and open the stall door, walk in and close it...and turn around to find a woman sitting on the toilet. Oh, hello! Don't warn me or say anything!

Now here I am in a closed stall with a peeing woman. I give the standard "aaaahhh!" and bolt out while yelling "There are locks on the doors, you know!" Her excuse was she had to go so bad, she didn't have time to lock it. No time to reach her hand up and turn it half an inch?! She's lucky I noticed her before I dropped trou and sat in her lap. :laugh:

LOCK THE DOORS, PEOPLE! :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• Tuffjourney
    Options
    LOL, OMG...I am sorry but that is so fricking funny. And funnier still if you had dropped trou. Thanks for the giggle today! :bigsmile:
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Too funny!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed this story.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    :sad:
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I bet she was embarrassed :blushing:
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    lol always awkward! this happened to me at work.. we have single bathrooms down the hall and i opened the door to find my Male coworker in there.. luckily i didn't see anything.. i was like ummm, hello locks!!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I'll see your 'peeing' woman and raise you a naked down syndrome leaving the women's locker room.

Her mom is horrible, doesn't keep a proper eye on her!! That was one incident.. the other was walking out of the sauna to her naked and bending over.
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    OMG. I am speechless :laugh:
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    This happens every time my mother in law comes to visit. She refuses to close the doors when using the bathroom :sick:
  • dibdobw
    dibdobw Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hysterical!!!!